*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158584-The-Slobverse-Redux/cid/2540435-She-ends-up-in-a-slobby-version-of-Hogwarts
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2158584
I'm remaking an lost interactive. Females become gross slobs.
This choice: She ends up in a slobby version of Hogwarts.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

She ends up in a slobby version of Hogwarts.

    by: rockysavannah
{Originally written by Past Member 'ryu19' on The Slobverse}

Hermione woke up to find herself in a classroom. Eyes widening, she looked around and noticed other students all dressed in Hogwart's robes but she couldn't recognize any of them.

What was going on?

Her last clear memory had been of falling asleep with Ron at their flat. A smell came to her nose then and she gagged a little. Each and every one of the students were hugely fat and stunk something fierce. Flatulence and belches rang out like a hallelujah choir and Hermione was about to speak when she felt a someone staring at her. Looking up, she saw Mrs. Weasley with her hands on her hips.

Ron's mother was extremely obese and had food stains all over her robes.

"Mrs. Weasley-" but Hermione was cut off by the matriarch burping in her face.

"Hermione, you need to gain some weight, you're far too thin! And as teacher of this class at our beloved Slobwart's School we're going to do our best to make you the fattest, messiest, laziest, and smelliest witches of your generation!" Taking out her wand, Mrs. Weasley swished it at Hermione.

The next thing the bookworm knew a large banquet had appeared on her table, all the foods incredibly greasy and most of them rotting.

Hermione felt her stomach rumble and she picked up a donut, biting into it and moaning at the incredible taste.

Once the donut was finished, Hermione felt her stomach rumble.

PFFFFT! The fart that wafted from her was the loudest and smelliest Hermione had ever made. Blushing fiercely, she was about to apologize when she felt her stomach pooch out, her once slender stomach now a cute little pot belly.

"Oh, isn't that precious! Your assignment is to eat all the food on your desk, understand?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rockysavannah (UN: rockysavannah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rockysavannah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158584-The-Slobverse-Redux/cid/2540435-She-ends-up-in-a-slobby-version-of-Hogwarts