*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160852-Surviving-Spectrum-Bay
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2160852
Pick a citizen and try and make it through the day without incident.

Pick a citizen and try and make it through the day without incident.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Spectrum Bay is a city full of various kinds of people, each more predatory than the last. Vore is commonplace, and there are several residents who's bodies are squishy and malleable (and rather tasty). Just because they're vulnerable, though, doesn't mean they're at the bottom of the food chain. With enough practice, anyone can be a predator... sometimes someone will simply shove themselves right up your booty!

There's more than just vore going on, though. If you aren't careful, you could be turned into a squishie, or even end up in someone's underwear drawer!

In a city full of different species of predators, it can be difficult to make it through the day without something going wrong.

A list of characters within the world of Spectrum Bay. You don't necessarily have to use someone from here.
https://sta.sh/21sw92n3ol6t

I've written numerous stories and made several comics with the city's residents.
The stories are here:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/483535
And the comics can be found here:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/626666

=====================================================================================================

Rules

1) Death isn't permanent. While some characters can be digested or smashed, they will walk out of the ocean and onto the beach once the sun sets as if nothing happened... though they'll walk out without their clothes.

2) You can switch to another character at any time. Just try to have the switch make sense.

3) Some characters are meant to only interact with certain characters. Please respect that.

4) Try to use proper grammar and punctuation.

5) Please keep chapter at a decent length. No one-sentence chapters. Bridge chapters are understandable, but try to limit them.

6) If you'd like, you can introduce your own character in the "new student" or "tourist" choices.

7) Just about anything is allowed. Magic/transformation/aliens/ect.
The only thing I won't allow is excessive gore and scat.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160852-Surviving-Spectrum-Bay