*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Can't eat just one.
  2. Wilde Appetite
  3. Nick Wilde
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190995-Zootopia-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2660960-Cant-eat-just-one
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #2190995
Certain characters from Zootopia put on a bit or a lot of weight.
This choice: A few more wouldn't hurt.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Can't eat just one.

    by: RizingBlade
Nick decided to eat the rest of the doughnuts he was offered. However, eating all those doughy pastries had a drawback. As Nick was in the locker room, ready to end his shift and leave for the day, he looked down and noticed his gut had some extra pudge to it. Enough to make his cream-colored belly a bit exposed. Nick didn't seem to happy about it.

"Man, I can't believe I ate that whole box," Nick said to himself as he places his paws on his waist. "I'm gonna wind up like Clawhauser if I'm not careful."

Nick felt he needed to be careful not to overeat. Then someone called out to Nick. It was a male elephant in sweat clothes.

"Hey, Fox!" The elephant shouted out to get Nick's attention.

Nick turned around and looked a bit scared looking up at the large mammal. The elephant was carrying a large brown bag with his trunk.

"I heard ya help out my buddy Bianchi with a violent perp. I got ya some blueberry tarts as thanks." The elephant said.

"Umm.... wow.... thank you," Nick said losing some of his nervousness. The elephant then gave Nick the tarts. The bag was pretty big being about half of Nick's height. "I do love blueberry."

With the big bag of tarts, Nick made his way home. As he walked, he can smell the aroma of the blueberry pastries. It smelled so good he was tempted to eat one right now. But he decided to wait until he got home. After a few minutes, he finally made it to his apartment. Once there, he took one of the tarts from the bag. It looked like tarts were made for mammals on the larger side because they were much bigger than the tarts Nick usually gets.

"Yeesh. A lot are in here.... and they're huge." Nick said to himself. "I just have one."

After Nick ate and enjoy the first tart, he....

You have the following choices:

1. Ate the whole bag.

2. Save some for later.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RizingBlade (UN: dannyboy101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RizingBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190995-Zootopia-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2660960-Cant-eat-just-one