*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198517-Mobius-Cosmic-Circus-Sonic-Free-For-All/cid/ETKBD7XL6-Shadow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by John G
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2198517
Mezarro's Circus has returned, and this time NOBODY is safe.
This choice: Shadow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shadow

    by: RBM5
The ebony hedgehog had grown quite annoyed as he hated places like the circus as they reminded him of Eggman not to mention schemes who hoped to trick people out of their money as well. “Let’s get this over with!” Within hours of the big top appearing the reformed GUN organization detected it’s existed and could pick up many strong signals that indicated several strange signatures of energy that could mean all sort of deadly results so Team Dark was sent to figure out what was going on and neutralize the threat of necessary but Shadow had traveled there on his own unsure of how long Omega and Rouge would take but he hoped to just get this over with as soon as possible as he went into the big top and once inside decided to first investigate…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John G has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198517-Mobius-Cosmic-Circus-Sonic-Free-For-All/cid/ETKBD7XL6-Shadow