*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stay Where You Are
  2. Here's Tara
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744336-Stay-Where-You-Are
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: Stay where you are (Maybe someone will come and see you)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stay Where You Are

    by: Brute
You just sit there. You still have'nt gotten over what has happened to you. You figure that your best bet is to sit it out and wait for help. Sarah's room is in this hall so some of her toys end up on the floor out hear so everyone has learned to watch there step in this hall.
Except Kelly. She never pays attention to anything but her cell. As long as shes talking on that thing she can have her leg cut off and not notice. so its best to avoid her if she walks threw.

You decide that you need to be somewhere where your more likely to be seen and you look around and see that one of Sarah's naked Barbie dolls is laying face down on the floor and it seems to be the only toy on the floor so if someone walks by and your on it your more likely to be seen.

You walk over to the doll and clime up on it's back. It smells like old wet and poopy diapers and its sticky. You sit and wait for help to come but nothing happens and you fall asleep.

You awake with a jolt as you start to slip and grab on to it's arm as the doll was being lifted off the ground. you look up and see that it was Sarah holding the doll. She looks down at you hanging on the side of the doll and grabs you and brings you up to her face with a huge grin on her face. her breath wreaked of beans and mint. Shes also in her pink cat pajamas with a tail and a hood with cat ears on them"I must of mist dinner" you thought.

Suddenly Your head fills with thoughts that sends chills down your spine. What if Sarah eats me, crushes me, or stick me in her pull-up. its always full in the mornings. You look up at her smiling face as her lips part and she said______________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. New dolly!!!

*Noteb*
2. Scott!!!

*Noteb*
3. Binky!!!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744336-Stay-Where-You-Are