*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2820685-Greta-and-Robert-invite-a-mutual-Freshman-frie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213777
You Head Swap for Life. Extra points for Good Chapters
This choice: Greta and Robert invite a mutual, Freshman friend, Velma  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Greta and Robert invite a mutual, Freshman frie...

    by: Fares002
“Hey, why don’t we invite someone over to try this thing out,’ said Greta as her and Robert walked into the living room. ‘How about Velma? She lives next door and she likes hanging out with the both of us.”

“Sounds Fun. Maybe she’ll swap with one of us to prove to her that it really works. But the only concern I have is that mom and dad are home or will be home soon,’ said Robert, giving a worried look around the living room. ‘They may get angry or upset with us over it. And I don’t want this to end so soon.”

“Come on Robert, it’s only like 5:30 pm. Mom doesn’t get off of work until nearly 7 pm and dad is working late tonight. We’ll have a couple of hours before Mom is even home. Plenty of time to have a little bit of fun. What else do you have to do? Watch TV,” said Greta with pleading, almost begging facial expression on her face.

“Okay, fine. Let’s do this,’ said Robert. ‘Go Call Velma. I’m sure she’s home.”

“Yes!” yelped Greta as she took out her cellphone and called Velma.

Within 5 minutes, Velma came knocking at the front door. Opening the front door, Robert saw a 5’ 4” raven black haired, green eyed girl that very much looked like a skinny 14-year-old girl that she was. Robert smiled, he said, “Hey Velma. Come on in.”

Velma stepped by Robert. “So, what was so important that I ‘had to come over immediately’?”

“It’s to show you this,’ said Greta, hold up the marble like object. ‘It’s called the Switcheroo Orb.”

“Wait, you called me over here to see an oversized marble? Tell me that it’s worth a lot of money or something,” said Velma.

“Well, it is a, unique marble to say the least,” said Robert.

“It has magical powers Velma. It allows people to switch bodies. Robert and I accidently switched bodies at The Magic Dragon earlier,” said Greta with an excited smile.

Velma gave an unbelieving look towards Robert to see his reaction.

“Hey, don’t’ look at me. She’s telling you the truth Velma. We DID switch bodies earlier,” said Robert.

“Wait a minute. You two actually are telling the truth, aren’t you?” said Velma.

“Yes,’ said Greta. ‘I can prove it to you. I’ll switch bodies with you if you are willing to be in my body for a few moments.”

“Okay, yeah. I switch with you,” agreed Velma.

“Great! Now all you have to do is touch the top of the orb. I just have to continue to hold to bottom of the orb,” said Greta.

Velma touched the orb with her palm, laying her fingers down slowly over the rest of the orb. The milky white mist within the orb began to spin faster, and faster. Velma’s eyes widen at seeing this. As the cloudy substance rotated with great speed, Velma felt herself being pulled away from herself, like one would feel when they felt their very being is being conducted through their arm. It was a surreal feeling, exciting yet scary. Velma was fascinated by this feeling.

Several seconds went by as Velma continued to feel the pulling sensation when suddenly she felt herself enter the orb. She felt like she was on a rollercoaster ride, being twirled around in the chair. Then suddenly, she could see again, blinking, she realized she was looking directly at herself. With a surprised yelp, Velma pulled back the arm that was holding onto the orb and covered her mouth, allowing the orb to drop to the floor.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Orb breaks on the floor

*Noteb*
2. It lands softly on the carpet

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fares002 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2820685-Greta-and-Robert-invite-a-mutual-Freshman-frie