by Lari Nibin
Either tickle or be tickled by a female Loud House character. Pretty self-explanatory.
|It seems "Tickle Fever" has struck Royal Woods, Michigan - and you are in the midst of it.*|
But yeah; the premise of this interactive is pretty straightforward: you can choose to be male or female and to either tickle or be tickled by female characters from The Loud House, especially those from the loudest family in this otherwise quiet town. There's not much else to say except the following guidelines.
1. Try not to veer too far away from the tickling aspect of this interactive.
2. No nudity - except for comical purposes.
3. No sex.
4. No short/troll/zero effort chapters. I shouldn't have to include this rule, but it's there.
5. Please proofread before submitting something (because I do read this stuff). I don't mind helping out, but if I have to rewrite a whole chapter then I'll just delete the addition. That's me being nice.
6. Use 2nd person perspective in your writing, seeing how your character is a POV avatar and all that.
7. Female characters only. Lincoln is the one exception to the rule (he's girly enough ) although you may choose his genderbent counterpart, Linka, if you wish. I'm not including Lily as an option for obvious reasons.
8. Have fun.
*This part is not meant to be taken literally; it's just a figure of speech. Or is it?
UPDATE: It has occurred to me that this interactive is almost a month old now and nearly 700 views within that time. I have to say I'm both surprised and amused by this turn of events. I mean, all I've done so far is write stupid selection chapters and scenario set-ups for our main characters, the Louds (and do one actual chapter). I admit that coming up with concepts for Loud scenarios took even longer than I had intended, but I hope to make up for it in substance. The following screenshot pretty much sums up the creative process of the whole thing. That and my unforgiving schedule.
Also. I didn't realize there were this many LH fans hiding out in this place. Hopefully, I (and perhaps anyone reading this) will be able to add more to this thing in the future and watch it grow even further. And remember: if you don't like the scenarios I've come up with, feel free to come with your own. That's why I've given you the option. Anyway, that's it. Cheers and stay loud!