*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The teacher keeps you at her desk.
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2983026-The-teacher-keeps-you-at-her-desk
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2230398
A tiny man is forced to go to an all-girl school. What could go wrong?
This choice: The teacher keeps you at her desk.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The teacher keeps you at her desk.

    by: Pringer
“Now class” said mrs brown “since the class hamster died last week I was thinking we need a new class pet and who better to fill that role than Kieran?!” He turned around horrified as she lifted him by the seat of his pants and dropped him into a glass tank.

In the tank was some fake grass, a tiny house, a water bowl, some newspaper and an exercise wheel. “Kieran as class pet you will be going home with a different student every other night, also you must obey any order given to you by a student or member of faculty, he tried to object but they either didn’t hear him or didn’t care.

The teacher took his tank and placed it at the back of the room, Kieran took a moment to wander around his prison, then he started running in the exercise wheel for something to do, somebody noticed this and pointed it out soon the whole class was giggling as Kieran turned red and tried to ignore them.

At lunch time some nice girls came and sat in the room, they gave him bits of their sandwiches and joked with him, they asked if there was anything they could get him and he told them he was bored so one of them placed a stuffed toy from some girly tv show next to him for company, then they had to go for their next lesson.

At the end of the day Kieran was taken home by...

You have the following choices:

1. Emily, shy artist

2. Nobody, he escapes

3. Ashley, a hot cheerleader

4. Alicia, a goth bully

5. Flo, a chill punk

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pringer (UN: pringerthe2nd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
geckoboy69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2983026-The-teacher-keeps-you-at-her-desk