*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2256226-The-Tiny-Swim-Assistant
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2256226
A swim team gets a brand new assistant in the form of a half an inch tall Luke.

A swim team gets a brand new assistant in the form of a half an inch tall Luke.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Luke, the main character of the story. In this universe, some people are born smaller, much smaller, about half an inch tall. Luckily, the tiny people are practically indestructible. They can be squished and will simply reform back into shape. They also don't really need air to breathe. One such tiny person is Luke. Luke got a job as an assistant coach for a college swim team. The girls themselves are regular sized. Their swim uniforms are one-piece swimsuits. Your is just a red swim suit.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Luke is the main character. He is an 18 year old boy who was just hired to as an assistant coach for a girl's college swim team. You are a very good swimmer yourself. You won a national championship trophy for tiny swimmers. You have brown hair and are only half an inch tall.

Quinn is the swim coach. She is 28 years old. She herself is also a very good swimmer although she doesn't get in too often anymore. She is taller with blonde, almost white hair.

Anna is the captain of the swim team. She's 21 years old. She is the best at swimming and a kind leader, but she can be a bit clumsy and ditsy at times. Anna has brown hair as is quite tall. Anna may not have the biggest breast but she more than makes up for it with her butt, having the biggest on the team. She does have to readjust her suit often because she doesn't mean to show it off but usually forgets.

Morgan is a 19 years old. She is a bit thicker all around but she's still definitely fit. She's probably the shortest on the team but she has the biggest breast and also a big butt. Morgan also has dirty blonde hair and is very flirty. Where Anna can sometimes keep it together, Morgan is an absolute cluts. She is very clumsy and forgetful. She also likes to show off and has no problem with her suit riding up.

Hannah is 18 years old. While not as well endowed as some of the other swimmers, she is much more flexible. She has brown hair and is a bit taller than Morgan. Hannah is the most kind on the team and typically tries to be cautious of others. She however, also has no problem showing off.

Abby is 20 years old. She is the tallest on the team and is fairly skinny. She has black hair and she still has a nice shape to her. Abby is very calm and cool. Definitely the most chill out of all of the girls.

Ashyln is 21 years old. She is a bit taller than Morgan and has brown hair. Ashyln is also a bit thicker but like Morgan, it's in all of the right places. Ashyln can be a bit mean at times, definitely not the nicest of the girls. Ashyln has absolutely no problem showing her body off.

Kate is 20 years old. She is the lifeguard. She isn't very tall but she is very nice and caring.

(You can add more charters of your own, I would prefer you to stick to mine if you can though)

RULES

Rule number one is creativity, I want some nice story telling and for that you need to be creative :)

Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. I'm not going to be too strict as long as it is readable but if it's not I'll probably do some cleaning up

Please try not to do short chapters, some are fine every here and there but I don't want long chains of option a or b

Like I said previously, I'd prefer to stick with my characters, I tried to give some range, I just don't want the story to get out of hand with a million characters. Although I have no problem with any new additions or any little side characters, like I said, be creative

Obviously I have no problem with any adult content. Please try not to do anything with underage people, hence the my characters ages. But other than that the world is yours.

And finally, no death, tiny people are indestructible and can reform after being squished so there shouldn't be an issue. Especially don't kill of Luke. There's allowed to be other tinies but no one can grow or shrink.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2256226-The-Tiny-Swim-Assistant