*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/ZN2TDF57N-A-well-thought-out-change
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A well thought out change

    by: too much free time
Cody waited until after he wasnt so exhausted after staying up for so long.

It was probably a good thing he'd held off until after Ezekial and Eva had been eliminated. He felt bad for the guy he had no clue and clearly needed more experience in the outside world, but Eva was just a rage monster. Even if he did admit she was kind of hot in some ways, the aggression and her apparent super strength were things he was glad was far away from him.

The awakeathon had been a grueling ordeal, but he'd gotten what he'd wanted. He'd drifted around enough that he liked to think he got a grasp on what everyone was like. What they brought to the table for this contest, and how each could work to his advantage.

He sat their staring at the book for at least a good ten minutes, ready to make his will reality. He needed to be careful.

He took a breath....yeah...yeah that should work.

He started writing.

He puts down.....

1. Nobody on my team will lose any challenges until the other team, the Killer Bass, is eliminated.
2. Every girl on the team, the Killer Bass, is deeply in love with me, enough that they don't want me to get eliminated, and will both sabotage their own team so they lose, and will always vote to have the guys on their team eliminated first.
3. I have whatever I need to gain the best results in any situation I am in.
4. I am the most popular contestant on this show. The ratings spike massively whenever I am on camera. I personally get this show high enough viewership that the producers of the show have a vested interest in keeping me on the island for as long as possible
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/ZN2TDF57N-A-well-thought-out-change