*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reality altering potion
  2. Potion
  3. Other ideas
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267672-Owl-House-Fandom/cid/XL563WD2X-Reality-altering-potion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2267672
Do what you want to the characters from The Owl House
This choice: Reality altering potion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Reality altering potion

    by: Captain
Luz didn't realize but the potion she drank was actually a rare reality altering potion. When Luz drank the potion she was teleported to this new reality of the boiling isle. In this reality adults were dressed like toddlers and kids were dressed like babies.

The first thing Luz noticed was the owl house looked like a giant nursery. “Wait, did the potion really do all this?” Luz asked as she saw Eda dressed in a short dress with a clear pull-up underneath it. King was currently dressed only in a diaper as well which definitely considered Luz. “Eda, King, is everything ok?” Luz asked “Ah hello Luz didn't hear you wake up.” Eda said, “Eda what's going on here why are you guys dressed like this?” Luz asked, “We already told you, it's part of the boiling isle dress code. Ever since Emperor Belos took over he made it a law that every magical being wore diapers or pull-ups depending on age.

“Now come on, we got to get you ready for school and by the looks of things into a new outfit too.” Eda said, “Wait, what?” Luz said as she was pulled by Eda to get her clothes changed. “Eda I don't need diapers…” Luz said, “I know Luz, but it is part of the school's dress code. That includes humans too.” Eda said Luz tried fighting with her mentor but failed as she realized Eda wasn't joking around. Luz allowed Eda to diaper her and dressed her in a hexside themed onesie. “This is just embarrassing.” Luz said blushing, even though she didn't want to admit it she did think the onesie was cute.

Luz was then dropped off to Hexside where she saw more changes. Isn't of it being called Hexside’s School of magic it was now hexsides nursery school. Inside was worse in her opinion. Instead of normal classrooms, all themed play rooms, some were rooms filled with cribs, and some were changing rooms.

Luz spotted Willow or at least this version of Willow who was currently in a walker. “Luz!” Willow said as she made her way to Luz. Luz was a little stunned by Willow’s appearance. Willow was wearing a diaper and a light green shirt with plants all over it. Luz seeing her friend dressed like this made her feel a little better about how she was dressed. She did find it cute how Willow was currently in a walker like she was learning how to walk or something.

“Willow? What happened, why is everyone dressed like babies?” Luz asked, “Uh? What do you mean this is normal here in the boiling isle, every witch needs them, it's been like that for years.” Willow said, Once again Luz was told that it was just normal to wear diapers and to be dressed like this. Luz and Willow headed into one of the play rooms where the other students were. Their Luz spotted everyone she knew. Amity was wearing a purple onesie and diaper, Gus was wearing a diaper and tshirt similar to Willow, even Boscha was sporting a pink onesie and diaper. “It's true? But why was everyone just acting like this was normal? What happened to the other version of everyone else?” Luz thought to herself unsure of what to do next.

Meanwhile back to the normal version of the boiling isle.

Eda and King just got back from gathering a few things when they walked in to see Luz in a diaper and currently crying her eyes out. “Kiddo what happened? Why are you wearing… that.” Eda tried to ask but Luz only continued to cry. “Hooty what happened after we left.” Eda asked, “Hoot seemed like Luz was making a potion and then poof she was wearing that now.” Hooty said, “What sort of potion?” Eda asked “Don't know, when she drank it a cloud of smoke formed around her and then poof she was wearing that.” Hooty said, “and you didn't stop her?” King added, “No one ever asks Hooty for help.” Hooty said

Eda saw the potion bottle Luz drank from, “Don't tell me she made what I think she made.” Eda said, “What? What is it?” King asked, “Well it's either one of two potions. Either an age regression one or a teleportation one.” Eda said, “Wait so you don't know?” King asked. “It's hard to tell without testing it. On top of that it was an experimental one I made years ago. I never tested it out.” Eda said

“So what do we do? Is there a way to reverse it?” King asked, “There should be but I need to know what it is first.” Eda said, "So what should we drink it?” King asked, “That's one way but yes I think one of us should use it.” Eda said. “So which one should use it?” King ask

Who uses the potion?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eda

*Noteb*
2. King

*Noteb*
3. Someone else shows up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Captain (UN: captainspraky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267672-Owl-House-Fandom/cid/XL563WD2X-Reality-altering-potion