*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Part 2
  2. Part 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290261-The-SmallAdventures-of-a-ShrunkenBrother/cid/3394292-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2290261
Another one of my DeviantArt stories
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Part 2

    by: CrimsonDRAGO90
Henry was pressed tightly against his sister's vaginal lips and could barely move from how tight the fibric was around him combined with his weaker form. He could hear muffled sounds and figured that June and Brad were watching movies now. He felt the area around him get slightly warmer as he continued struggling, unaware of what he was causing his sister to feel. June was watching the movie leaning against her boyfriend when she started to feel aroused, she felt like something was stimulating her and was losing interest in the movie and gaining more in Brad. Brad just continued watching, not even noticing his girlfriends increasing hornyness.
June paused the movie and pressed her body against Brad suggestively, he finally looked over and saw the look in her eye and understood immediately. No words even needed to pass between the two as they started to make out and got up to move to June's room. Henry felt the area increase in heat even more and his concern skyrocketed as he wasn't sure what would happen if the two monolithic people started anything while he was small and in his current location. He felt the movements of his sister and knew she had gotten up from the couch and heard the slightly muffled sounds of the two making out above and struggled even more to escape. He heard a door close and what sounded like clothing being removed as he felt his prison loosen before being pressed into his sister's flesh by something hard.
As the two entered June's room they closed the door and Brad started taking off his jacket and shirt as June seductively took her shirt off. As badly as she wanted Brad, she knew how much he liked her to tease him as well and wanted him to be even more horny. Brad had already taken off his jeans and underwear and slipped his hands around June's back to take off her bra as he kissed her. June gently pressed herself against Brad's bare body and felt his stiffening member through her tights and slipped her tights off, rubbing it as she did. She pushed Brad onto the bed and climbed on top of him as she hooked her fingers through her panties and slid them off, letting them brush his tip before slipping them down her legs and onto the floor.
Henry was suddenly released from his hot and moist prison and started to free fall. He landed on a spongy surface without too much injury and looked up just in time to see his sisters panties fall on him. He was dragged with them until he grabbed onto something and the panties slipped off and he realized where he was. He looked up to see the massive and looming vaginas of his sister above him and knew he must be on top of Brad. He looked at the “floor” and realized that it was Brad's penis and the thing he grabbed for safety was the slit of it. Henry looked up just in time to see June's pussy coming down on him before it engulfed him along with the cock.
June started slow both soon picked up the pace as her and Brad had sex, not careing about the noise since the house was empty. Brad thrusted his hips into June as she came down on him and put his hands on her hips. Henry was in a storm it felt like with the constant movement and his floor disappearing then returning in rapid succession. He felt like he was being slammed by a car every time it hit him and he almost lost consciousness multiple times. After what felt like an eternity of being battered and flung Henry was hit by a rush of sticky fluid on both sides as Brad and his sister climaxed together. He saw the penis exit the tunnel of muscle and felt the fluid pulling him out with it as he couldn't even move from the pain his body was in.
June slid the softening shaft out of her pussy and rolled over to lay next to her boyfriend as a mix of both their cums came out of her onto the sheets, along with her speck of a brother, completely unaware of the trauma she just put him through. She got up to get cleaned up while Brad layed on the bed smiling. After she got out of the bathroom Brad went in and she looked at the mess on her bed.
“Didn't even use your extra protection babe” she said to herself as she gathered her sheets and carried them to the laundry room. She through the sheets in along with her brother as he struggled to scream, but was to worn out to muscle a whimper as she closed the door and started the machine, he heard the water start to fill the washer and was wondering if he would be able to survive as his sister just walked out of the room with a smile on her face.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrimsonDRAGO90 (UN: crayfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CrimsonDRAGO90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290261-The-SmallAdventures-of-a-ShrunkenBrother/cid/3394292-Part-2