*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Blue Door
  2. In the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/808814-Naked-Girls-and-Boys/cid/200037-The-Blue-Door
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #808814
Science fiction, fantasy, romance, and adventure in a psychological thriller...
This choice: Open the blue door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Blue Door

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
You open the blue door and gasp in surprise. It opens onto a ledge high on the side of a canyon. You are only a few steps from a sheer drop down to a river far below.

The ledge extends to the left and the right. You step out onto the ledge so that you can see better and the door slips out of your hand and slams shut! There is no handle, no doorknob, no way to get back inside.

The sun is low in the sky. Its rays shine down through the canyon. You can see a few birds circling in the air far below you. It feels like dawn, so you decide that East is the direction where the sun is rising. The sunlight sparkles on a small object by your feet. You pick it up.

It is a tiny silver figurine of a naked girl. A few strands of her hair are shaped like a loop and you can easily imagine this charm hanging on a necklace or bracelet. You put it in your pocket.

You know you can't stand here on the ledge forever so you make your move.

You have the following choices:

1. Head east on the ledge.

2. Head west on the ledge.

3. Jump off the ledge

4. Transportation?

5. (under construction)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/808814-Naked-Girls-and-Boys/cid/200037-The-Blue-Door