*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/476258-Saffron-captures-Mal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #810293
A character on a TV Show shrinks....C'mon, you know you want to...
This choice: Saphron(sneeky thief got on board again!)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Saffron captures Mal

    by: Chozo
Mal shook his head to clear out the cobwebs from being knocked out by something.. or someone. He looked up to see an enormous redheaded woman with ruby red lips looking down at him.

"Well, well. Malcome Reynolds! I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me," she said.

"Saffron! Oh boy... But how did you? Nevermind, you'd only lie anyway..." Mal said.

"Bet you thought I've come to steal this rock, huh?" Saffron said, glancing over at the gem.

"Well now, that would be in line with your Modus Operandi."

Saffron laughed, "Not this time! The gem you have is a fake. I've stolen the real one months ago. The one you have is a fake which I swapped it with. Then, I made sure you received the right information so you'd capture the gem. You fell right into my trap, just as you always do!"

"I do have a bad habit of doing that, don't I?" Mal said.

"This time it isn't about treasure, Mal. I've come back for revenge. Do you know what hell I've had to go through in prison?" Saffron said, with a hint of anger.

"Probably nothing you didn't have coming," Mal replied. Saffron shot him an evil look. "So, I guess you're gonna want to kill me now. Guess there is nothing I can do to stop you."

"You're half right, Malcolm Reynolds. There really is nothing you can do to stop me, but I am not fixing to kill you just yet," Saffron said. Then she reached down and grabbed the captain, and stuffed him into her pocket.

Then....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/476258-Saffron-captures-Mal