*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/189074-My-girlfriend-shrunk-my-banana
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: My girlfriend shrinks my banana  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

My girlfriend shrunk my banana

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
It was lunchtime. I grabbed a table and waited for my girlfriend, Darlene, to go through the line. She came over with her tray and sat down across from me. I already had my brown bag open. It was my usual lunch - baloney on white bread with mayonnaise and a banana.

Darlene pushed her hand in my face and wiggled her finger. "Look at this cool ring I found."

"Looks like a crackerjack prize to me," I said, and bit into my sandwich.

"No, I think it's a diamond. It sparkles." She kept gazing at it and rubbing it. Her eyes had a faraway look.

"Hey!" I said, "Snap out of it!"

She shook her head and opened her eyes wide. "It's so sparkly."

"Yeah, well don't hypnotize yourself with it."

"Do you think that's what was happening?" And she giggled. She was always making fun of things I said, and maybe sometimes I was joking, but this time I was serious.

I frowned at her. "I saw your eyes. You were going into a trance."

She just found that funny. "Sure... Booga booga booga..." and she rubbed the ring at me and mocked me. I couldn't resist her charms. I felt my mouth twitch into a smile and I knew I would be laughing with her. But then something happened that wiped the smiles off our faces.

A green light like a laser beam shot out of the ring and hit my banana. Before our eyes the banana made a little squeaking noise and shrunk down to the size of a crayon.

We just stared at it for a moment, then started talking at the same time. "What was THAT?! Holy cow! Did you see that? Your banana shrunk!"

Well, we couldn't figure it out. Why a ring would shrink a banana was beyond my scientific knowledge. Darlene said "Let's ask Mr. Thompson (science teacher) about it."

"Noooo..." I said. "Let's keep this to ourselves." The wheels were turning in my mind. and there were suddenly lots of new possibilities in my life.

You have the following choices:

1. Darlene wreaks havoc

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/189074-My-girlfriend-shrunk-my-banana