*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sex toy for sisters.
  2. Bug!
  3. Shrunk in Nancy's car.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/266789-Sex-toy-for-sisters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #996007
You are hanging out with some friends of yours when you shrink, unnoticed.
This choice: Somebody picks you up off of her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sex toy for sisters.

    by: gtsfan187
Dee looks over at her sister to see what she was screaming at. She leans over to see a little person on her sister's lap. She picks you up and tells Tasha that it's just a bug. She then looks at you with a grin from ear to ear. You are terrified as you do not know what she will do with you. You are sweating bullets and begin to slip from her hand. You fall and land on her lap. She looks at you and begins to laugh but quickly stifled her laughter. She looked around and see that nobody was watching. She whispered to you the words have fun as she deposited you into her panties. She didn't just put you in there but pushed you into her with her finger. You try to get out but she is getting too wet. You hit the walls of flesh around you which only gets her more excited. Your movements are pushing her closer and closer to an orgasm. Her smell is getting stronger as she gets wetter. Her sister gets a whiff of her scent and asks Dee what she is doing. Noticing that Dee is biting her lips and rubbing her crotch with one of her hands. Dee manages to get out nothing as she reaches her climax her face flushed she lets out a sigh of relief as she has her orgasm. Tasha having witnessed this is disgusted and wants to know what was going on. Dee knowing that she was not as sly about it as she had planned filled Tasha in on what had happened. Tasha began to laugh and asked if she could see you. Dee reached into her pants and brought you out. You had her scent all over you and were wet and sticky from her juices. She quickly pops you in her mouth to give you a quick clean. Tasha again is disgusted by the sight. Then Dee spits you into Tasha's hand. She looks down at you and asks you if your ready what happens to you?

You have the following choices:

1. Tasha puts you in her panties...front or back?

2. Places you into the soda that the girls are sharing.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/266789-Sex-toy-for-sisters