*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brothel
  2. Battle Axe
  3. Barbarian
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996999-Dungeons-and-Dragons/cid/ZVK7P5S8X-Brothel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #996999
Play as one of many characters in this fantasy world that has set RPG's apart.
This choice: Brothel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Brothel

    by: Mr. George
Your heft battle axe bounced off your muscular meaty thigh as you walked through the village. Your destination clear ahead of you the wooden sign hanging from a steel rod. Swaying softly in the wind, it creaks as it moves.

Proudly announcing 'Madame Rosmerta's House of Pleasure.'. The oak door creaks as it opens, allowing a chill wind to swirl around you entering at the same time. Your entrance attracts a few eyes. Some glares for the chill reminder of the weather outside.

The women are provocatively dressed, and a counter against one wall serving as a bar. A stone fireplace faces it. The fire is roaring and welcoming, your eyes roam over all the flesh on display, as you struggle to focus on why you came in.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aeroblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996999-Dungeons-and-Dragons/cid/ZVK7P5S8X-Brothel