*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from http://www.writing.com/main/list_items/type/blogs/sub/comments
What's the latest Blog buzz?
The most recent 50 blog comments are listed here...
50 Most Recent Blog Comments:
Chris Breva - 6 Years at WDC!
18 minutes ago
In response to "November 4, 2019
Summer is my hardest time because I go to bed at 8:00PM, and in the summer it is still daylight. I've gotten use to it though.
Chris Breva - 6 Years at WDC!
21 minutes ago
In response to "November 12, 2019
Thank you.
AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan!
41 minutes ago
In response to "Right At The Moment...
Who knows!?! Someday, your story might be turned into a Hallmark movie! Do you have it in your portfolio somewhere? I would love to read it!
Chris Breva - 6 Years at WDC!
47 minutes ago
In response to "November 4, 2019
Yes. I am too. I have a computer at work for the down time as well.
amy-Looking Forward
48 minutes ago
In response to "November 12, 2019
I am so happy to see you are content with your choices.
Apondia
about 3 hours ago
In response to "A large bucket
We had a house without indoor plumbing on this farm and one potbellied coal stove and one kerosene heater,and an outhouse. No baths just washing up after you pumped water and heated it. until I left home when I was 17. The house I built after I bought the farm has three bathrooms, showers, and tubs and forced air heat. *Smile*
MD Maurice
about 5 hours ago
In response to "Under Pressure
It is nice that you gave that a prominent place in your home. It is nice in these days of "things", that some objects connect us to time and people from our past with more sentimental significance.
This comment is attached to a private entry, so it is not available.
This comment is attached to a private item, so it is not available.
This comment is attached to a private entry, so it is not available.
Thankful QPdoll
about 9 hours ago
In response to "Right At The Moment...
Keeping our premium memberships is a beautiful thing! You know, I went to my first writing conference this year. They had contests you could enter beforehand and they gave out awards on the last evening of the event. I was more than thrilled when they called out my name. I couldn't believe it. I won an honorable mention for a contest where you had to write a story that you might find on the Hallmark Channel. It was in honor of the sponsor's mother who passed. They do have great movies, don't they?
Thankful QPdoll
about 9 hours ago
In response to "Veteran's Day
I say absolutely because every time you wear it I know you think of him.
Chill November Waltz
about 14 hours ago
In response to "Under Pressure
Charlieee ๐ŸŒˆ, I can't swear to how accurate it is, but it's simple enough that it still operates. Like probably everyone else, I get my weather reports from an app these days *Bigsmile*
Charlieee ๐ŸŒˆ
about 14 hours ago
In response to "Under Pressure
Thatโ€™s awesome. Does it still work? Thatโ€™s a good sentimental piece of your childhood to have around, and itโ€™s actually something useful too. I get migraines when the barometric pressure changes so Iโ€™m always checking that out online.
Kรฅre Enga, P.O. 22, Blogville
about 15 hours ago
In response to "Transformation in Nature
In Costa Rica the transformation from dry season (verano = summer) to green season (invierno = winter) can be startling. The wet-to-dry seems to ease in... but the changes are noticeable.

In Montana we have 4 seasons... or so they say. Right now it's winter (started early). He had a short spring-summer-autumn this year. The other two seasons are known as Smoke Season (usually August) and Inversion (grey skies for days some winters).

My seasons? As a child: from high-energy (Spring and Autumn) to low (Winter and Summer). Now? Movement when I travel (walking, photography, meeting new people). Rest when I don't (reading, writing, staying home in silence).
Eric Wharton
about 16 hours ago
In response to "Veteran's Day
You're writing my history. I remember going to Veterans Day parades and events โ€ฆ as a Scout leader. When my sons left scouts (due to age) I left as well and have not attended a Veterans Day event since. I'm not proud of that fact because, like you, I have great respect for veterans. Then, when our youngest son came of age he joined the army infantry and did two tours in Iraq. I tell him all the time how proud I am of him and his service. I should do more, though.

He did give me his camouflage boonie hat that he wore over there and I wear it all the time when doing yard work. Does that count?
Charlieee ๐ŸŒˆ
about 16 hours ago
In response to "WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE HOLY?
In my psychology class, my professor taught a combination of nature and nurture in terms of how people turn out. I think they're both difficult to transform against because if you're predisposed to mental illness, it's the same as being predisposed to a physical illness. It's hard to really pump the brakes on it. But the environmental factors, I hope, can be sorted out eventually with enough work.
Charlieee ๐ŸŒˆ
about 16 hours ago
In response to "Transformation in Nature
I love the change in scenery during fall. Lots of pretty colors. Your signature is looking pretty festive too! *Leaf*
Charlieee ๐ŸŒˆ
about 16 hours ago
In response to "A Tranformative Moment on the Big Green
Ooh nice, a very creative take on the prompt. That's the benefit of one word prompts, you can go anywhere you want with them.
Charlieee ๐ŸŒˆ
about 16 hours ago
In response to "Spare Some Change?
I love ancient greek history and philosophy. *Heart*

Nice take on the prompt. It's transformations all the way down.
TaH2o
about 18 hours ago
In response to "WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE HOLY?
The process of transformation can be painful, but not nearly as painful as remaining where we once were. We have the Holy Spirit inside of us to help us navigate the darkness we must find our way out of before true transformation can begin.
TaH2o
about 18 hours ago
In response to "A Tranformative Moment on the Big Green
Sometimes we fight transformation, fearing the changes it may bring. The long-term results are well-worth the sometimes discomfiting feelings in the moment.
TaH2o
about 18 hours ago
In response to "Spare Some Change?
I agree about the tension, or the struggle between the desire to change and the desire to remain the same. This is often heavily influenced by contentment, I believe, which inhibits our ability to reach for something better within ourselves. It is like doing a job. We can do a mediocre job and say, "Eh...that's good enough for me." Or we can do an exceptional job and say, "I can do even better next time!"
This comment is attached to a private item, so it is not available.
AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan!
about 20 hours ago
In response to "November's Beauty
Wow! What an autumn feast of beauty!!!
AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan!
about 20 hours ago
In response to "November 4, 2019
I'm thankful to have a working computer at home again. I can stretch out on my bed and get online at any time of the day.
Printed from http://www.writing.com/main/list_items/type/blogs/sub/comments