*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1048127-Untitled-Prologue
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #1048127
This is my first attept at writing. Please tell me what you think. Thank you!
         She walks in with her head held high. He stands right next to her, his hand clenching hers. He is so proud of her. Especially after what she had been through. She was confident and vibrant. Because of him, she had a new found confidence. Ever since he waltzed into her life, her life took an amazing turn for the better.
         He looked deeply into her eyes once more. He loved how those green eyes could glisten without an ounce of light anywhere in sight. He loved seeing her heart and soul through them. He loved her with every ounce of his being. Nothing would..could ever change that. She meant too much to him and soon she'll find out how much.
         He turned to her and asked, "Sweetheart, are you okay?"
She looked into his eyes and replied in a soft voice, "Yes, Jason, I am. I am great as long as your by my side."
He smiled the sweet, crooked smile she adored so much. Molly placed a gentle kiss upon his lips. He loved the taste of her glossy lips.
Mmm, strawberry, he thought to himself.

She adored him as he did her, maybe even a little bit more.

         They were a beautiful couple. Everyone knew who they were and envied their relationship, with the exception of a few. But that didn't matter to them. As long as they had each other, no one else mattered.
         The room was elegant. Decorated with white and sliver streamers, balloons, stars on the ceiling, table cloths. Everything was beautiful. The tables had a bouque of white roses surrounding a white candle. Prom was going to be the highlight of the year for everyone, but more so for Molly.
         Everyone looked radiant. There was endless streams of multi-colored gowns, and black and white tuxedos. The music coming from the deejay booth was an older dance remix. Teachers were off to the side examining their students' dance techniques. Mr. Spencer, one of the chemistry teachers, was shaking his head in disappointment. Molly giggled to herself. She always thought Mr. Spencer was too old for this kind of thing.
         Molly looked gorgeous, although she did not think so. She wore a long, light pink, strapless dress. It criss-crossed up the back. On the chest, a long bow. She had on open-toed heels on to match. Her dark hair was straightened. It flowed like her dress. Jason thought she looked remarkable from the moment she stpped down the stairs at her house.
         Jason was dressed in a simple, white tux with a black vest underneath. He had his short, light brown hair spiked, the way Molly liked it. He smelled of a beautiful cologne. The one Molly bought him for Christmas.
         They surveyed the room looking for their friends. They automatically saw them waving, trying to get their attention. Luckily, they got a table. They quickly walked toward their friends, hand-in-hand. Kimberlee was with David; Stacie with Desmond; Riley with Brandon; Kyleigh with Adam; and Kacy with Brody. They all looked great. All the guys wore matching, white tuxedos; the girls matching light colored dresses. Afterall, that was the idea. To match.
         They all talked for awhile. Mostly about how the prom was going. The girls talked about the beautiful gowns the other girls were wearing, and the boys were too busy talking about the after party in one of the hotel rooms to notice their dates.
         Jason and the other guys decided to get the girls something to drink, which left the girls alone to talk about their dates.
         Kacy turned to Molly and asked, "How are you tonight?"
"I'm wonderful. Jason is making this a memorable night for me. I just want to finally be able to relax and have fun with all of you," she said with a huge smile.
"You deserve it, girl. You've been through alot in the past couple of months, let loose. You're with an amazing guy, and your best friends in the world. Just have fun!" Kacy said with a hug.
         The boys started walking back to the table, drinks in hand. Molly took a long drink. Everyone at the table was staring at her, then laughed. First comic relief of the night.
         Everyone started getting up once a slow song came on the massive stereo.
Jason got up and put his hand out asking, "Oh sweet lady, would you care to dance with me?"
"Why of course, sweet man, I would love to dance with you," Molly replied with a giggle, putting her hand in his.
He kissed her soft hand and walked her to the middle of the dance floor.
         He place his right hand on her lower back and his left in her right hand. She put her left hand on his shoulder. Jason lovingly pulled her closer. He was staring into the beautiful green eyes he fell in love with in kindergarten. He thought to himself how lucky he was to have this stunning creature in his life. He knew nothing, or no one could ever replace her. He loved her far too much to even think about spending his life without her.
         He kissed her softly on the tip of her nose. She smiled softly. Standing on her tip-toes, layed a kiss on his jawline.
         When the song was over, he took her out to the balcony. He had something important to ask her.
         It was a chilly, April night. It was perfectly clear. No cloud in sight. The stars shown brightly in the night sky. The rest of their little town was lit only by the moonlight.
         Molly went to the sidebar and looked out into the night. She breathed in deeply, taking in the fresh night air. Jason noticed she was shivering slightly, and pulled his coat over her slender shoulders. He wrapped his muscular arms around her petite body. He squeezed playfully. She loved when he held her. She felt so safe, so secure. He was her protector.
         He gently kissed her neck, giving her goosebumps.
"I love you, babygirl," he whispered softly in her ear.
"I love you too, honey," she said in the sweetest voice she could.
"Molly..." he said, turning her around to face him, "You are my angel. You mean the world and more to me. Each time I see your face, my heart melts. There is nothing about you I don't like. Your walk, talk, voice, personality, sense of humor, everything. I want to be with you for as long as I'm alive. I want to wake up to this face everyday of my life.
"I want you in my life for as long as possible"
"Jason, I love you so much. I feel the same way about you." Molly replied through tears.
         He got down on one knee, holding her hand. She started to cry harder.
"Will you marry me, Molly? You and I both know we were made for eachother." He asked, pulling a simple diamond ring out of his pocket. Tears streaming down his toned, muscular face.
"Please, Molly, marry me." He pleaded.
         In place of the answer he expected, Jason saw Molly's face freeze with fear. He stood and turned to confront the intruder she was staring at.
Minutes later, Molly was yelling for help, crying over Jason's bleeding, lifeless body.






Chapter 1 to come. Please give me some pointers. I don't think I'm good at this writing stories. This is my first one. Please tell me what you think. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. *Smile* Thank you!!!
© Copyright 2005 Erin Dawson (sweeterin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1048127-Untitled-Prologue