*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1864788-BFFs
Rated: E · Short Story · Psychology · #1864788
All dialogue, its a challenge though.
BFF's

By:

J.R. Hodgson


PLEASE READ THIS STORY TWICE, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT THAN.





"Cody, I cant believe we are here, AGAIN. At the same table, AGAIN. Arguing about the same old bull shit, AGAIN. I have already told you, we're done talking, I want nothing to do with you. Great, here comes the waitress already."

"Orange Juice or water with your breakfast."

"Water, please. Look Stewart, We've both done wrong to each other; I'm just asking for a second chance; I mean hell, we are the same age, we grew up together, and we took the same classes in college."

"One water coming up."

"You slept with my wife, you son of a bitch."

"I know, I know, I've done wrong in the past. I was hoping we could move forward from all this, put it aside, and be friends again."

"No, Cody, we can't be friends. After what you have done to me and put me through, there is no mending this friendship."

"Now Stewart, have a seat; let's talk this through."

"I'm done talking to you, boy. I never want to see you again."

"Sir, please sit down; your food is coming."

"Now ma'am, you stay out of this, This is between me and that son of a bitch."

"Sir, please no trouble; have a seat and try to calm down for breakfast."

"Ma'am, I think he's right, just let him go. I don't think there's any way to build on this friendship."

"Sir, sit down, or I'm going to have to call the guards, Your disrupting the others."

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Yeah, what is that suppose to mean?"

"GUARDS, GUARDS. Call Dr. Konkz and tell him James is acting out again, Hurry."

"What the hell did you just say?"

"Yeah, again, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Nurse, thank you for calling me so quickly. James, James, have you been hiding your medication again? How long have you been hiding them this time?"

"Cody, what the hell is this guy talking about?"

"I don't know; we need to talk to James. James, can you still hear us? We have been off our medicine for a few days; maybe its time to go back on. James, if you can hear us, tell the doctor you wanna go back on the medicine; tell him you need to go back on the medicine."

"I really wish we all could get along better."

"Well James, how long have you been hiding them? Are you hearing those voices again, James?"

"Yes sir, Doctor. I'm ready to take my medicine again.

"James, you'll never be cured of your voices and be set free unless you take your medications, you know that."

"Maybe I should never be free."
© Copyright 2012 Masque of Licentia (staysick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1864788-BFFs