*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002824-The-Holy-War
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #2002824
Its some war between the holy and the unholy .
THE HOLY WAR


The sky above was full of tumultuous, dark, ragged clouds. Thunder came marching from far away with increasing threats. The wind was sighing and thrashing in the tree tops and the branches moaned. The moon was abnormally large and it bathed the earth with its luminous glow.  From a distance, one could see a human figure like trying to find shelter. Even though it was quite a distance one could easily tell it was a man. He ran his way out of the rain and mushy ground into an old dark abandoned house.

There was no name outside the door and no cars parked outside. It was a story house covered with green leaves and branches which had intertwined, the windows were broken and the door handle was missing. The door was slightly opened, inside the house it was looking like a lion's den.

The man was dressed in a black priestly rob; he looked scared for his own life. He stood on the entrance contemplating on whether to continue walking in the rain or take a shelter in the creepy old house.  As a man of God, he recited the Holy Communion and got in. He removed his crucifix, Bible and Holy water. It was the beginning of a new war, the holy and the unholy  . Two kinds of powers were going to be put in place, whichever way let's hope for the best ...........part two coming SOON!!!





© Copyright 2014 Derrick Hill (josephmungai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002824-The-Holy-War