*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076766-Life-loss
Rated: E · Documentary · Career · #2076766
The situation of the loss of my dad


Just imagine going to bed one night telling someone you really love good night, then the next thing you know you I were awaken by the most horrifying voice I ever heard from my Mom. Then the next thing I know is that, that person is lifeless?



Few events in life are as painful as the death of a love one. You may be uncertain you will survive this overwhelming loss. At times, you may be uncertain you even have the energy or desire to try to heal. When your love one has died particularly your Dad, the person you shared your life with, the person you lived with, the person you depend on, you feel confused, that is appropriate because you lost a part of yourself.


Let me share a real life story with you, on March 02nd, 2014 my Dad and I spend the Sunday afternoon watching game shows on television as usual, we sat there enjoying the shows and cheering for our teams, at about 10:00 p.m. I told him I was tired and am going to rest, he continued to enjoy the shows, and I did not know when he went into bed; because I fell into a deep sleep, at approximately 3:25 a.m. I was awaken by a very strange voice, a voice I never heard before, my mom was screaming, because my dad suffered a massive heart attack, and he was pounced dead at Pebbles Hospital at 4:10 a.m. My whole world turned upside down, I was devastated.


The one I loved, the one I depended on, the one I shear my life with for over thirteen years (13) years. I cried for a number of days, and am still crying, am still hearing noises in my head, psychological noises, but because I know I love and cherish every moment with him. I have the strength to go on.
Although losing someone you love can be one of the most painful events a human being can experience, when you know deep within that you care and pay attention to them during their lifetime, it is more easy to move towards healing, that is why it is important to spend quality time with him or her, and to cherish every moment because you never know when it is going to be the last.
© Copyright 2016 shingo-Don (shingo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076766-Life-loss