*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077257-Soundtrack-to-My-Life
Rated: E · Editorial · Music · #2077257
Just a few songs that you can listen to, to understand me better.

The Soundtrack to My Life



Dear Mama by Tupac

This song means a lot to me because my dad would always sing and he told me it reminded me of his mom. This song may not be about my life exactly but I realized that everyone has struggles and my mom does everything that she could to make up happy. Like Tupac had said "And there's no way I could pay you back, but the plan is to show you that I understand. You are appreciated."

Picture by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow

This song is one of the ones my grandma and I used to sing together. I don't know if she had a meaning behind it because it was her favorite song, but every time I listen to it I think about all of the times that we had sang it together. It puts me in a happy place.

I Wouldn't Mind by He Is We

This song just reminds me that there is still love out there and once you find someone who loves you to their fullest potential then that is the love that you should hold onto forever.

Beautiful by Eminem

This song makes me realize that not every life is perfect and that some people go through a lot in their life. Also, it makes me realize that you shouldn't judge someone without knowing their full story. You should always keep an open mind because you never know what someone has gone through.

Headlights by Eminem

This song is really about having a bad relationship with someone and then learning to forgive in the long run. You may not put your relationship back together but forgiveness is a huge step. It makes me think of all the relationships (friends, family members, boys) that have gone wrong for me, and that everyone deserves forgiveness.

Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

This reminds me of my last relationship. It ruined my outlook on love, but I'm glad that I have someone who does love me and accepts everything about me, even if it is not letting him love me fully because I am afraid.



© Copyright 2016 writteninthestars (writteninstars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077257-Soundtrack-to-My-Life