*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088869-Black-Witch-Kidnapper-Beware
by Meghan
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Gothic · #2088869
A brief tale of the great horror legend of the night,The Black Witch Kidnapper.
TICK TOCK,GOES THE CLOCK,NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THAT TIME WOULD STOP,TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK,NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THAT TIME,WILL,STOP...
7pm,People wait with shear fear,as she who walks this earth wonders around causing fear,she who is named the Black Witch Kidnapper,and takes all children,who never see their parents again.She's going to take 9,9 innocent children,boys and girls of all ages.She might take yours.Tonight on the full moon,she seekes the fearful children,the ones that cant bear to look upon her ugly face,she holds the greatist power,and the greatist power that can not be tamed.Her black cloaked men walk up and down the streets,breaking into houses and stealing children from their parents.If you mess with them,youlle regret even touching the hodded men.
TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK,NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE TIME WOULD STOP,TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK,NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THAT TIME,WILL,STOP...
Its 9pm,she's taken the 7th child,thrown into the back of her gypsy caravan.She now wonders the earth was shear joy of seeing families hiding in their houses to avoid being seen,huddling their son or daughther as she floats up to the window,and steals the eighth child.This horrific night only happens once a year,usually on the eve of Halloween.When will that time stop?When will she go?The witching hour must be over,every family prey?
TICK TICK TICK
The 9th child is stolen,and all scream and beg for their children to be returned.But she leaps back into the driving seat,her men standing near the gypsy caravan,and they walk off into the distance,and disapear like ghosts.Why does this happen you ask?Well no one knows what she does next,all families that go to face her never come home alive,no one dares meet eyes with the Black Witch Kidnapper.For what she commits is the most gruesome sight.
FOR SHE EATS THEM!
She eats the children of course.She throws them into a big boiling pot,and watches them become her human soup.And when she prepares her finest meal to all her gang and to herself,there is bones and blood,flesh and eye balls,skin and hair.The witch is a disgrace to her name.And to those dear sweet families who call out and say,that welle never see our children again,for they cry and cry,and can even sometimes hear,the screams of their children,as they burn and boil.Some families have died saving their children,everyone has lost hope.But its not just that town that she goes to,once a year on the full moon,oh no,oh hell no,she's coming for you next.

© Copyright 2016 Meghan (mhcoh7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088869-Black-Witch-Kidnapper-Beware