*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108085-Lets-Take-A-Stand
Rated: 13+ · Editorial · Religious · #2108085
A call to protest
 Let's Take A Stand  (13+)
A call to protest
#2108085 by Chris Breva


This is an email I received. I normally don't get involved in these chain type things but this one is important and worth forwarding. It says:

"In the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham asked the Lord to spare the city if he could find 50 righteous people. God responded to Abraham's plea "If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all ....Genesis 18:16-33 The movie "Corpus Christi "is due to be released this June to August. It is a disgusting film set to appear in America later this year which depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theaters for a while. It's called "Corpus Christi" which means "The Body of Christ". It's a revolting mockery of our Lord. But we Christians can make a difference.That's why I am sending this e-mail to you. If you do send this around, we just might be able to prevent this film from being shown in Australia, Canada and America etc. Let's stand for what we believe and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Savior. Where do we stand as Christians? I am forwarding this to all I think will respect and appreciate being informed. Please help us prevent such offenses against our Lord. There is no petition to sign, no time limit, or minimum number of people to send this to.It will take you less than 2 minutes!If you are not interested and do not have the 2 minutes it will take to do this, please don't complain if God does not seem to have time for you. Imagine what would happen if this film were depicting Mohammad in the same way...the Islamic world would be in flames!!. Apparently, some regions in Europe have already successfully banned the film. All we need is a lot of prayer and a lot of E-mails.JUST GET THE WORD OUT!....Will God be able to find at least 50 righteous people who are willing to express their concern and voice their opinion against this act of blasphemy?"

I agree that this mockery of Christ is a disgrace. We are all sinners in our own way and God sees all sin as the same. He doesn't put "degrees" on sin. To Him intentionally hurting somebody's feelings is just as bad as killing them. So I harbor no ill will toward any group of people. However the Holy Bible clearly states in several sections of both the Old and New Testaments that God sees homosexuality as a sin. To allow a movie to be shown that portrays the very Son of God, who was completely sinless, as a homosexual is blasphemous at best. It not only portrays Jesus as being involved in a lifestyle that God clearly condemns, but it also totally annihilates the possibility of salvation and slaps God in the face!

If Jesus really was a homosexual then He was a sinner. Therefore he was not qualified to be the Lamb of God and the Messiah. Thus the Holy Bible is nothing but a collection of lies. This movie or any movie that portrays the Son of God as sinning in any way shape or form should be enough to make Christians everywhere stand up and demand that it not be shown!
© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108085-Lets-Take-A-Stand