*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133969-Blown-with-Time
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2133969
Ever wondered those streets you walk, countries you visit what untold stories are buried?
Ms.Cathy waited for Mr. Edward to show up but it wasn't that he never did! She just didn't wait as she realized there was no point, as even if their love was present even if they still felt something, their story was over; what words were left to say?
Even if the pages existed in their book, even if it was written they would be forgotten or unread like many others.
So she stood by that door staring vaguely to the streets and went in; he stood right there after she left wondering the same realizing what she exactly did, with the same exact look on his face, as both expected the one they loved to be standing the opposite side smiling back at them for a one last goodbye before entering the building to the same exact party.
Whether they met that day or days after who knows, but they definitely passed by the same place had the same thoughts and feelings yet they will never know.
Even if they met again they'll just Smile and the words will remain unspoken, only the old streets and buildings will have their memories secrets and know their story that remains untold!
And one day they'll be blown off by people or reconstructed and so the story dies with nothing left behind like it never did exist in the first place!
© Copyright 2017 Lilly Emma Elizabeth (lillyemma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133969-Blown-with-Time