*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143580-Angels
Rated: E · Article · Supernatural · #2143580
This article teaches us that angels are real living beings.
Angels
Throughout history man has often wondered whether he is the only intelligent being in this universe. Is there intelligent life in this universe? Is there living and rational creatures out there besides man? The answer to these questions is yes, and they are called Angels. Before the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, Adam had dominion of the fallen angels that were cast out of haven, but after his sin against God he lost the dominion. Jesus has since come to earth as the Last Adam and regain man’s dominion over demonic angels and the earth. In Luke 2:9 it says:” And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them (shepherds), and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid” Angels announced the birth of Jesus unto the shepherds. Angels are not Omnipotence (all power), they are not Omnipresence (everywhere at the same time), they are not Omniscience ( all knowing), they are not God, they are not to be worshiped. There are 5 great angels, 4 are God’s obedient angels. They are Gabriel, who reveals the secrets of God to man, Michael, who fight God’s battles, Raphael, who receives the departing spirits of the dead, Uriel, who will summon man to judgment. The fifth is Lucifer, or Satan.

This is a brief description of Lucifer; Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness. Ezekiel 28:14-17 Lucifer is a cherubim created to worship God, but now is Satan, enemy of God’s people. Angels are mention in 34 books of the bible. Psalms 68:17” The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place”. Hebrews 12:22” But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels”… Their origin: Angels like everything else were created by God. Nehemiah 9:6 “Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host(angels), the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host(angels of heaven worship thee” .Colossians 1:16 “For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him”. .Their number is fixed, they cannot reproduce. ” For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven” Nor can they die. Luke 20:36” Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.” They were created before God created the earth. In Job 38 1-7 God asked Job;” where were you when I created the host of heaven?’ God is implying that he created angels before He created man. Angels were created for the purpose of serving and praising God.”

Revelation 4:11”Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created…Their Nature; angels are spirit beings. Psalms 104:4” Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire. Though most of the time they are invisible to man, they can possess bodies. 1 Corinthians 15:40 “There are also celestial bodies (angelic), and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another”. They are innumerable, only God knows their number, Hebrews 12:22…Angels have personalities; intelligence, Daniel 9:21,22 “Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.2 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding”. Angels have a will. Isaiah 14:12” How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Satan exercised his will and rebelled against God. Angels can be emotional. Luke 2:13 “. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God.”. Angels are stronger than man. Psalms 103:20 “Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word”.

Angels are swifter than man. Revelation 14:6”And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people”. Angels however are inferior to God for they were created by God…Types of Angels; the faithful angels are referred to as the holy and elect. Mark 8:38- 1 Timothy 5:21. The fallen angels are called demons and the devil’s angels. Matthew 25:41. Let’s talk about the rank of the faithful angels. (1) Archangels, Michael and Gabriel are archangels. (2) Cheribim, Ezk. 1:4-28, Gen. 3:24. (3) Seraphims, Isa. 6:1-7. (4) Living Creatures, Rev.4:6-9. (5) Ruling Angels, 1 Peter 3:22. (6) Guardian Angels, Matt. 8:10. (7) Angels of Horses & Fire, 2Ki. 2:11- 2Ki. 6:17 Now we will move to evil or fallen angels. They have been known to receive sacrifices, Deut. 32:17. They are called angels that kept not their first estate, 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6. They are called familiar spirits, Deut. 18:11, Isa. 8:10. They are also called unclean spirits, Matt. 10:1. Fallen angels are also called, evil spirits, Luke 7:11, Acts 19:12. They are called seducing spirits, 1 Tim.4:1 and wicked spirits Luke 11:26…The location of fallen angels; unchained angels has a certain amount of freedom at this present time, Psalms 78:49 “He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them”. Eph. 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness(fallen angels) in high places.”. Revelation 12:4 informs us that one third of all of the angels followed Satan in his revolt against God. That is a multitude of angels. The angels that are chained have no freedom at this time. Let’s examine Genesis 6:1-4 “And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown”. It has been said that the sons of God in this passage of scripture is a reference to demonic angles, called sons of God because they were created by God. It is said that these demonic angels are chained to prevent them from mingling with the daughter of men. ..We have to keep in mind what Jesus said in Matthew 22:30. “For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven”.. Jesus seems to be indicating that angels have no sexual desires… Like God’s angels, fallen angels are organized in ranks. Like God’s angels, fallen angels are invisible, though they can manifest themselves so they can be seen. In the book of Revelation demons take on a variety of forms, listen;”And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”
This event will take place during the tribulation after the rapture of the church, you don’t want to be here. Revelation 16 gives us another account of evil spirits during the coming tribulation, listen. “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty…

Don’t be fooled by their appearance, fallen angels are intelligent, listen” And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice, Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God ”Luke 4:34. These evil spirits knows the save people from the unsaved, listen..” And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded”. Wow. Watch out for their false theology. “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils”.1Tim.4:1. These fallen angels can also express emotion, listen,”8 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not” Luke 8:28. They possess great strength, “But the prince of the kingdom of Persia (demonic angel) withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia “.Dan.10;13”.See also Matt 28:2 We all know that these demonic angels often times afflict people. “And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way” Matt.8:28 . When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him” Mark 9:25…

These demonic spirit are active in the world today but it take someone anointed by God to recognize them. What is the destination of these fallen angels? “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:” Matt.25:41. “For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;”. 2 Peter 2:4. “And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day” Jude 6…There is phrase in the bible; The Angel Of The Lord; that is not referring to any created angel, but sometimes it is a phrase use to indicate an appearance of Christ in the Old Testament. A good example is found in Joshua 5:13-15” And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant? And the captain of the LORD's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place where on thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so”. This is a pre manger appearance of Jesus Christ, not an created angel. Another example is found in Geneses 18:1-3 “And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mare: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, And said, My LORD, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant.” Here three men comes to visit Abraham, one is the Lord, a pre manger appearance of Jesus Christ, the other two were angels. One reason we know that this is so is because both Joshua and Abraham were allowed to worship the Lord, God’s angels will never allow men to worship them, they will rebuke the worshiper…God has always used angels and men together, He sent an angel with Moses to Egypt, Act 7:35. He sent an angel to help Daniel understand God’s message. Dan.9:21 God also sent an angel to help John to write the Book of Revelation, Rev. 1:1 My friend angels are just as much a part of this world as man, they were here before man, and they will be here for all of eternity. The bible warns us to be careful to entertain strangers, for some of us has entertain angels and were not aware of it. Hebrews 13:2 You just may have talked with an angel and did not discern him. Amen
www.drbernardajonesministries.org
© Copyright 2017 Brobern (berlen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143580-Angels