*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2174054-The-Adventures-Of-Joshua-Markus-Hill
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2174054
A fictional story that takes place 7981 years in the future, in 9999.
Introduction

May 27, 9999


         Hi. I’m Josh. My full name is Joshua Markus Hill and I live in the year of 9999, and it is really different here from 2018. I used to live in the year of 2018. I need to tell you more about myself. I am no ordinary boy. My dad used to be a scientist, and he tried creating a potion that would grant every wish, but it didn’t work out. Instead, it made me never grow up.
         So, I am a 13 year old boy, and have been that way for 7981 years. I know, boring right? But it was the complete opposite. It is AWESOME! If my dads experiment worked, I would never have ridden in a self driving car by myself. You don’t need a driver's license in the year 9999 because the car drives itself! I get everything for free because I am everyone’s favorite kid in this town, even the favorite kid of every other kid!
It is awesome. I live in a mansion, but so does everyone else. They are mansions compared to your ordinary house in 2018.          But my mansion is a mansion compared to every other mansion. I am the owner of it, and I have a bunch of servants. Although I don’t call them servants. I call them friends that help me in a parentless life. Also, science is so much better here that we created superheroes!
         We have all the good superheroes like Hulk, Thor, Captain America, and Spiderman, my favorite. We have a couple others like Ant-Man, Wasp, Black Widow, and Iron Man. I got to swing around the millions, no, billions of skyscrapers with Spiderman. I got to fly around them with Iron Man. And I got to stand on a giant Ant-Man’s shoulder, then have a tiny Ant-Man stand on my shoulder! If you live until 2079, you will get to ride a self-driven car too! And if you live until 6053, which if you’re reading this you probably won’t, you will get to see Captain America! He came 247 years before all the other superheroes, so you’ll have to live until 6300 to see everyone else. Also, even though I used to love nature, I L-O-V-E the streets here. I love everything here. It is all gold! Everything. Like cars, buildings, streets, trees, and grass. Ok, not everything, people are still people and animals are still animals, but everything else is gold. Also, there are no plants to give out oxygen, so people invented a thing called Oxygen Blower 2000. They are hidden all over and there are about one million of them. Also, everyone speaks English, mostly because the only part of the world left is Texas. But it is not super hot here. In fact, it is the same temperature year round, medium warm. The best thing about my life? No school! It was really hard to get to where I am now, and I had so many close-to-death occasions. But if you want to know everything about how I got where I am now, read on.
© Copyright 2018 upsetjosiah (upsetjosiah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2174054-The-Adventures-Of-Joshua-Markus-Hill