*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209939-Dear-Me
by Drake
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Personal · #2209939
A letter to myself for 2020!
Dear Me,
How the heck are ya? How was 2019? Looking forward to 2020? I know I am! I want you to know that you've put in some hard work last year. You tried a new job, decided it wasn't your cup of tea, and are now applying for a better job. You can do this!

This year I want to be the best version of myself. I know that I have to be prepared to accept feedback from those around me and act on said feedback as soon as possible. I aim to increase my operational capacity by becoming a student of the nature of things around me. Work, family, friends, and society.

I will get into the best shape of my life. I am currently at 18 percent body-fat. Over the first quarter of the year I will hack it down to 10%.

Work wise I aim to become the most valuable team member in my organization. I will do this by pushing myself to complete my workload accurately and on time in order to help other people with their work as well.

Thank you so much for being Me.
Have a great day,
Me

197 words.
© Copyright 2020 Drake (drake8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209939-Dear-Me