*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211202-Pennys-Tree-Trunk-Humiliation
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2211202
Penny gets herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk after a squirrel takes her keys.
Penny was driving home one evening after a long and stressful day but still successful day at work when her car suddenly broke down in the middle of nowhere.

She then quickly got out, hit the bonnet and said, "I can't believe it, this is the third time in two months you've done this to me, you stupid car," as she quickly called her mechanic, who explained that unfortunately, he wouldn't be there for at least another 45 minutes.

The slightly curvaceous young blond, who was wearing a white shirt with a black blazer jacket over the top of it and a short dark blue pencil skirt that stopped just above her knees decided to call her husband Leonard.

She then began walking but accidentally tripped over her own feet due to her high heels and watched in horror as her keys flew out of her jacket pocket and were picked up by a squirrel, who quickly ran into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

Penny cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside the hole but unfortunately, her keys were just slightly out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the squirrel nicely to return them to her.

The young blond said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need my keys," as she realised that she would have to enter the hole in the tree trunk to retrieve them and hoped that her boobs would actually fit in there.

She then tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to the hole's rather small size, her curvaceous figure and the fact that her best friend Bernadette had once gotten herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk to the back of her mind.

Penny put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the tree trunk then quickly stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving anyone who was passing by an extremely great view of her lower half.

The young woman quickly found the squirrel, who smiled at her before dropping the keys and running off as she then quickly grabbed her keys and put them in her jacket pocket and also found a pink rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really glad no one can see me like this, especially not Leonard."

Penny then briefly imagined her husband staring at her butt before trying to back out of the hole in the tree trunk but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young blond's eyes grew extremely wide as she then tried twice more to back of the hole in the tree trunk without any success, her attempts becoming a bit more desperate each time as she just wouldn't move an inch.

Penny said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big lunch and second piece of vanilla cheesecake cake wasn't my smartest idea ever," as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just wouldn't release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk, I want to go home, see Leonard and have dinner," but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The now tired Penny said, "Oh, I give up, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and chocolate," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just a nightmare then quickly thought about calling Leonard and Bernadette but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag.

The young blond then decided against calling out for help in case she attracted the wrong type of attention and decided to get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

She then felt a sudden cool breeze behind around the hem of her skirt and said, "This was definitely a bad day to wear a short skirt, I hope my underwear isn't showing."

Penny spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat," as she pinched her stomach and was shocked to discover how soft it felt, realising that her recent stress had come back to haunt her then suddenly heard a bird tweeting behind her and said, "Oh, you're just a bird, you're absolutely no help," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

The young blond began wiggling her rear end and said, "OW, OW, Hey, stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty bird, it's my best one," but still the bird continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Penny's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the bird had pulled off the seat of her skirt, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by light blue panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

"I can't believe that my best skirt is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," said the young woman.

A mischievous teenage schoolgirl then drew a smiley face on her panties, causing to her to begin giggling as she said, "Hey, leave my underwear alone."

The girl laughed at her handiwork taking a picture then ran off as the bird began pecking at Penny's now exposed behind.

Penny said, "OW, Ouch, Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament before imaging Leonard and Bernadette laughing at her predicament while Bernadette's husband Howard and his best friend Raj stared at her barely-covered backside.

The mechanic arrived but didn't see or hear the young woman despite her wiggling her behind and calling for help and just drove away again.

Penny said, "Great, I think I'm going to be stuck forever," as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again.

She then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her before a voice began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Penny's underpants," and quickly realised that it belonged to her extremely confused work colleague Stephanie, who was a lesbian and had actually had a brief crush on Penny until she found that she was straight and happily married.

Stephanie, a slightly less curvaceous young brunette wearing a short red dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it asked, "Penny, are you all right, are you stuck in there, you look absolutely ridiculous right now."

The embarrassed young blond then confirmed it was her and explained the entire situation as the young brunette said, "Oh, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out," as she then quickly grabbed onto Penny's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Penny said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Stephanie, please stop pulling on me like that because it really hurts, OW," as her work colleague suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"Oh, it's just no use Penny, you just won't budge, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength, you do look really funny through, especially with the smiley face on your underwear, it's very cute," joked a laughing Stephanie.

Penny said "It's absolutely fine and I probably do look really ridiculous right now," as she began laughing as well then asked Stephanie to call Leonard, who quickly arrived with the two's friends Howard, Bernadette and Amy, all burst into laughter when they saw the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk.

Bernadette joked, "I can't believe you copied me Penny but it's definitely nice not to be the one stuck somewhere,"

She then noticed Howard staring at Penny's exposed behind and jokingly gave him a small punch in the arm and said, "Howie, stop staring, it's rude," which was extremely ironic as she herself was struggling to keep her eyes off of it.

Penny then explained the entire situation before Stephanie said, "I pulled and pulled with all my strength but unfortunately, she just simply wouldn't budge, I think we all might have to pull together to get her out of there."

Everyone agreed it is was their best option, even Penny, who knew it was definitely going to hurt her.

Leonard then quickly grabbed onto his wife's hips and said, "Don't worry Penny, we'll soon have you out but please brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Howard pulled Leonard's waist, Bernadette pulled her husband's belt while Amy pulled Bernadette's legs and Stephanie pulled Amy's sweater.

"All right everyone, Heave," said Leonard as everyone leaned back and pulled and pulled with all their strength, beginning the epic tug of war with the hole in the tree trunk over his wife.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," said the young woman as she still just wouldn't budge a single inch.

"Heave," said her husband again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.

"OW, OW, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," said Penny as the tree trunk still stubbornly refused to let her leave.

"Come on everyone, we can't give up, we can actually do this, really put your backs into it, heave," said the young man as everyone pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength as the bird began pulling at the hem of Stephanie's dress, which she hoped that it wouldn't rip, since it was just newly bought.

The poor young blond was streched to her absolute limit as the squirrel began pulling at the front of her shirt and imagined it saying to her, "They can pull all they want but you're going to be stuck here forever," as the epic struggle suddenly ended with a loud POP sound.

Penny was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the bird looked on.

"Oh my god, I'm free, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," said the overjoyed and very relieved young woman as she hugged and kissed her husband before hugging her friends and Stephanie after helping them back to their feet before thanking everyone including the bird, who smiled at her before flying away for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Amy.

Penny then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her black blazer jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before Leonard used his car to tow his wife's as everyone went for something to eat together after all their efforts.

The End.


© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211202-Pennys-Tree-Trunk-Humiliation