*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222467-Come-With-Me
Rated: E · Fiction · Sci-fi · #2222467
Flash Fiction 5/21/20 W/C 299
Come With Me


The bed seemed lumpy. I rolled over, punched my pillow, yanked on the covers. The blanket wouldn’t budge. I sat up, tried to rearrange the bed.

“I’ve been waiting for you.”

“Holy cow!” I yelled. My feet hit the floor. I grabbed my robe.”Who are you? What are you doing in my bed?”

A green man smiled as he lay in my bed, on my blanket. “Come back to bed, Jane.”

“Are you crazy? Get out of here, whoever, whatever you are, I’m going to call the cops. I’m warning you.” I clutched the bathrobe tighter and wished I had something on under, like full body armor.

“I’ve been waiting for you to wake up to tell you a secret.” Green man rolled over and over in bed. “But you have to come back so I can tell you what it is.”

Now I’m a curious person, I’ll admit. I give up the cop idea until after I heard the secret.

“Okay, buddy. What’s your secret?”

“Now, Jane. You have to get back into bed first.” A green hand patted the pillow.

I shuddered, put one cheek on the edge of the bed, but kept feet on the floor.

“Really? Well, I guess that’ll do.” Green man inched toward me. “We’ve been watching you. You’re coming back with me to my world where you’ll save our planet.”

I stood and my bath robe dropped. My nakedness didn’t seem as surprising as me being the savior of an alien planet. “Are you mad? I’m not going with you anywhere. I’m calling the cops.”

“No, you’re not. I’m taking you to my leader. I’m Mason and you’re now in my control.”

“Okay. When do we leave?”

I swear I was hypnotized. I am now Princess Jane of the Planet Balaboosta.



W/C 299







© Copyright 2020 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222467-Come-With-Me