|Brunette with brown eyes. not short, not tall.
favorite flower - calla lilies
favorite song - endlessly, by green river ordinance
1. What does your character do when they think no one’s looking? she expresses her emotions
2. What’s the one thing your character would save in a fire (beyond the necessities)? Her teddy bear from when she was a child. she's already saved it once
3. Who’s on speed dial? Carl Miller
4. Your character gets turned down for their dream job. What’s their second choice She has her dream job but if she hadn't gotten it she would have probably just worked a series of dead end jobs.
5. What would they tell their ten-year-old self? Keep going, you can reach your dreams and the loss of her parents would ease with time.
6. Where would they want to go on a first date? A fifties diner.
7. What’s the best advice they’ve ever received? Don't give up.
8. What’s the worst advice they’ve ever received? Use their telepathy too early
9. What’s one physical detail they’d change about themselves? She would be taller, more imposing.
10. When was the last time they were held? By who? Teo held her when they arrived in Refuge together.
11. What’s their favorite thing about their favorite season? She loves watching leaves turn color and fall.
12. Their wallet gets stolen. What do they do? She doesn't have a wallet, they don't have wallets in Refuge they have remote pins, if she lost that she would just reprint another.
13. Prioritize: Love, money, power, knowledge? Knowledge, love.... Money?..... Power?
14. What’s something nobody knows about them? Sometimes the pressure of the job almost causes her to shut down
15. What’s in their fridge? Stale crackers and badly expired milk
16. What (creature, object, substance) are they most disgusted by? Sinclair Chavez- the man who opposed her training.
17. What’s their second worst habit? overusing scent suppression cream
18. What are the victory conditions for their life? becoming a prime factor, she did that at age 15.
19. In the end, your character fails to save the day. Assuming they survive, what do they do? She saves the day but it kills her.
20. Your character is charged with a crime they didn’t commit. What do they do? fight the charges
21. Your character is charged with a crime they did commit. What was the crime? abuse of power
22. What’s the 140-character version of your character’s life? she lost her parents at a young age, she wanted to become a factor because they rescued her and her brother, after initial resistance she succeeded beyond her hopes.
23. What important statistic would they want displayed above them? Number of lives she has saved
24. What’s the first thing they would buy if they won the lottery? N/A
25. What profession do they most respect? Factors
26. What childhood injustice did they never get over? her parent's murder in front of her.
27. How would they handle having a panic attack? total psychic meltdown, in private
28. Your character is burdened with an inconvenient superpower. What is it? hypersensitive senses
29. If they died and could come back as any person, animal, or object, what would they be? herself, seriously it happens.
30. What’s the best meal they’ve ever had? huevos rancheros and a chocolate shake with Teo
31. Where would they stand at a dinner party? Off to the side
32. Who would they invite to the dinner party? Carl, tina, tawny, niri, Teo, Max, Yllera.
33. What makes a perfect day for your character? A quiet day walking through a botanical garden or shopping.
34. If given the opportunity, would they want to know how and when they died? No
35. What’s the one thing they’ve always wanted to do? Why haven’t they done it yet? Time travel on her own/ too busy and untrained.
36. What do they tend to joke about? The seriousness of problems.
37. What’s off limits? Her personal relationships
38. Whose wedding would they cross the world to attend? Whose funeral? Her brother's wedding, and Angela- her mentor's funeral.
39. What impossible choice did they make that turned out to be the right one? The wrong one? They are both the same thing, she decided to risk her life to save the universe, it is right because she succeeds and wrong because it kills her.
40. Your character now has a hype man (or woman). What would they say to get everyone excited about your character? Carl would just list her accomplishments .
41. What recurring dream does your character have? She rarely remembers it but she dreams of being shot and dying.
42. What is the meaning of life to your character? Helping others
43. If your character wrote a NaNo novel, would they be a planner, pantser, or plantser? Planster
44. What book does your character pretend to have read? How to make friends and influence people
45. Someone takes undeserved credit for your character’s work. What do they do? Lets them have it.
46. What controversial belief or view does your character hold? Why? Do they hide it? SHe believes in the dignity of sentient life, all sentient life even non-biological life.
47. Your character is at a theme park. Where do they go first? Roller coaster.
48. What’s your character’s favorite name? Teo
49. What’s the biggest compliment they’d give themselves? Good job.
50. How does your character feel about bugs? they facinate her.
51. If your character could hit a reset button on their life, would they? no