*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014491-Stress-plus
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1014491 added July 27, 2021 at 10:00am
Restrictions: None
Stress plus
PROMPT July 27th

It's been a long day. Work was tougher than normal, you feel run down and dragged out. Now it's time to relax. Tell us how you relax after a day like this, or after any long day.

Today has been one of those days. It’s been traumatic actually. I’m still wound up even though it’s bed time. I thought I’d just say I wasn’t up to blogging tonight and leave it at that but this prompt made me want to write the experience down. So maybe that’s what I do to relax after a hard day, blog!
Our granddaughter went into labour last night with her first baby. How this day had been looked forward to. She had her birth plan and she and her husband had done the classes. She was ready.
Anyway after a fairly hard birth, forceps etc, baby Evie was born. Her little face was bruised but she was safe. Then our granddaughter had a massive haemorrhage, it couldn’t be controlled. There was panic in the room. She thought she was going to die. She was rushed into theatre and had lost two litres of blood before it was brought under control. She’s had blood transfusions. She also has sepsis and is in Intensive care. Poor little Evie is on IV antibiotics too.
She’s going to be okay, but the day certainly has taken it’s toll on all the family. I don’t think we could have coped if the worse had happened.

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014491-Stress-plus