*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/605814-Its-Time-To-Help-Vote-For-Joe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #1241026
Thoughts on things from the news, TV, radio, and daily life that hit home with me.
#605814 added September 7, 2008 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
It's Time To Help Vote For Joe!
         It's time to get Joe Nuxhall into the Broadcaster's wing of the Baseball Hall of Fame. I deeply appreciate your support last year. We need to get him onto that final list again, hopefully in the top three this time. Read the following short note, then use the link at the bottom of this post to cast your vote.
         If you would like to see a short bio of Joe's baseball career, as player and broadcaster, when you get to the ballot page, click on his name, in the center column of candidates, and another window will open giving you a summary bio of his career. Then you can close that new window, check the box next to his name, and submit your ballot.
         Remember that you can vote once a day, all through the month of September. Please vote as often as you can. Every vote will help get the job done.

         Thank you again for your support! There is no doubt in my mind that Joe's family will certainly appreciate our efforts. I will update this later on, as I did last year.



//http://www.baseballhalloffame.org












© Copyright 2008 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/605814-Its-Time-To-Help-Vote-For-Joe