*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910021-Friday-April-28-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#910021 added April 28, 2017 at 7:08pm
Restrictions: None
Friday, April 28, 2017
Istiqlál (Independence), 2 Jamál (Beauty)), 147 BE - Friday, April 28, 2017 CE

"This is the day whereon the Ocean of God’s mercy hath been manifested unto men … the Day in which the clouds of His bountiful favor have overshadowed the whole of mankind. Now is the time to cheer and refresh the down-cast through the invigorating breeze of love and fellowship, and the living waters of friendliness and charity."
Bahá’u’lláh1

This week I managed to accomplish all the goals I listed on "Weekly Goals on Monday. I posted to an interactive which I've never post to before. I don't think it's the one I planned to post a chapter in because I can't remember the interactive I wanted to post to on Monday and I didn't write it down. From now on I have to be more specific in some of the goals I post. When I want to post to an interactive, I have to say which interactive story.


Added following to "Invalid Item Chapter 8: Pet hi-jynx

Lion had never chased a bird before
Until the day he escaped
through the open sliding glass door.

He chased the bird into the house,
As if he were chasing a windup mouse.

The bird flew into the living room
And hid behind the drapes
In an attempt to escape.

I took lion into my bedroom,
I herded the bird out the front door,
When I Lion out of my room
He spent the rest of the day
Behind the drapes sniffing the living room floor.

It's been a good day. Yesterday I downloaded an app to my smartphone that gives me access to the Baha'i Prayer book. I found a prayer for Ridvan in it and I said that before I went to sleep last night. I slept good and got a lot of rest. Earlier yesterday I called my sister about the rent money I needed and she sent me a check. I don't like taking money from her for the rent. She doesn't live with me. She has bills of her own, but the money I'm getting is going to have to go for the brakes. I also have to pay as many bills as possible. Enough of that. Now that I have access to prayers with my phone, I can say them anytime I want without turning on the light.

Interactive Stories I'm committed to adding chapters.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2117913 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2107941 by Not Available.

I still have three Prince tribute poems to finish before May 30. I may or may not get them finished this weekend. I'll have to check song #14 out to see if I can think of some ideas. I finished the poem for "Stormy's poetry newsletter & contest and submitted it today. I started that poem yesterday, but couldn't think of anything past the first line. This morning it was easy to think of a first stanza. I think the best thing for me to do with I can't think of what to write is to say some prayers and maybe let the poem lay overnight. I also thought of a title for the third Ridvan poem I'm writing.

Footnotes
1  Baha'i Words for April 28, 2017


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910021-Friday-April-28-2017