Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
Istijlál (Majesty), 15 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur) 175 B.E. - Thursday, May 31, 2018
“Kindle the fire of love and burn away all things, Then set thy foot into the land of the lovers.”
The thirst in the seeker's heart,
for the Beloved,
when the fire of love
Perfection is a cat
staring out at
Gratitude List for
Thursday, May 31, 2018
Today I am thankful...
1. ...that "This Is Islam" was featured in "Spiritual Newsletter (May 30, 2018)" .
2. ...for the beautiful cool May morning, because I can leave the door open to the outside world.
3. ...that that my health insurance pays for 12 one-way or 6 two-way rides a year, because I can use them to go to my Podiatrist office.
4. ...for the cups of hot black coffee I had this morning.
5. ...that I found my copy of The Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys, because it contains some of the mystic writings of Baha'u'llah.
6. ...for the can of sweet Arizona ice tea I had with lunch.
7. ...that I have 1,826,036 GPs in my Gift Points account.
8. ...for bottles of froze water, because I like to drink it on when the temperatures begins rising above 90 degrees.
9. ...that I am thankful that I have a working air conditioner in this apartment.