*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938667-Gratitude-List-and-other-things
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#938667 added July 27, 2018 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
Gratitude List and other things
Istiqlál (Independence), 15 Kalimát (Words) 175 B.E. - Friday, July 27, 2018

"There are two kinds of music, divine and earthly music. Divine music exhilarates the spirit, while earthly music has an effect upon the body. Divine music belongs to the Kingdom of God, earthly music is of the mundane world. I hope you will be confirmed to study both kinds of music so that you may be able to sing the anthems of heaven and the songs of this world."
Abdul-Baha1

I had an interesting experience with Indian flute music today. I listened to a hour of meditation music and wrote a poem for "Melting Snow. I will have to try this again with I'm having problems with writing a poem. Another interesting experience today concerns "Beauty is the Ocean, the line "Beauty is the ocean" popped into my mind. I know the idea came from my soul or perhaps Baha'u'llah. Anyway I used that line as the title for the poem about the the Republic of Seychelles.

Gratitude List for 15 Kalimát

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn.
         *BulletV* ...that the Energy Assistance Program will pay $756.95 to NV Energy for my yearly utility bill. I have to watch each bill closely to see what the specific charge will be so I can make this benefit last all year.
         *BulletV* ...for the hour of Indian flute music I listed to as I composed "Poem Inspired by Flute Music in "Melting Snow.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 1201 points in My Survey account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 27,100 points in MyGov account.

Footnotes
1  Star of the West, Volume 8, p. 177.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938667-Gratitude-List-and-other-things