*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963314-Jeffrey-Epstein--Molester-of-Young-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#963314 added July 28, 2019 at 2:47pm
Restrictions: None
Jeffrey Epstein: Molester of Young Girls
Jeffrey Epstein is currently on suicide watch at his NYC jail. Three sources claim he tried to kill himself. A fourth source claims that he might have been assaulted. This report comes from a fellow inmate, a former police officer, Nicholas Tartaglione. For those who don't know Epstein has a long history of sexually abusing underage girls.

While nobody disputes the man is pervert and uses his money to satisfy his own sexual fantasies... how he grew his personal hobby into a sex racket of world wide scope has law enforcement scratching their heads. The scale of his trafficking empire, includes real estate holdings on both coasts, a private island, and jet set operations that take his clients to locations in Asia and Africa.

Some claim that Epstein is a billionaire, however this is somewhat in doubt. He's a hedge fund manager for sure and the money he invests is possibly confused with his real net worth. Actually, nobody can figure out where his wealth comes from. Allow me to speculate.

It's the same source that George Sorros taps into.. .Off shore money from entities who despise the United States. These are foreign countries, wealthy individuals and world wide banking interests, who are seeking to bring the USA down a few notches, and remake our Republic into a Socialist state.

Epstein is just another point man in an ongoing effort to create a worldwide planetary government. Jeffrey's mission was to use his network to get dirt on the "Who's Who" of American Politics. Who do you think is really paying for these planeloads of influential people, these Orgy Islands, and recruiting young women from across the globe?

I say young women, that's an understatement! While Jeffreys taste for adolescent girls, some as young as twelve years, is well established, the real value to the influence peddling scheme is that the girls are underage. Do you really believe that the rooms where these sex acts got performed had no surveillance cameras and/or sound recorders? This was the whole purpose of the sex trafficking enterprise.

Imagine his surprise at being arrested and thrown in jail. Mr. Epstein is not stupid... He has an insurance policy locked away somewhere. You can bet that he is scared and his lawyers are working feverishly to find a Judge who will grant him bail so he can flee the country. If somebody assaulted him you can bet he is even more terrified. There are those he has dirt on who will stop at nothing to keep him silent. If he can't buy his way out, through a corrupt judge, then he will have to plea bargain his way out and the trove of blackmail videos is likely to find their way to the bargaining table. Otherwise, I suspect that Jeffery is not long for this world.

© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963314-Jeffrey-Epstein--Molester-of-Young-Girls