*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969228-The-Truth-behind-a-Growing-Realization-and-Belief-in-UFOlogy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#969228 added November 8, 2019 at 12:41am
Restrictions: None
The Truth behind a Growing Realization and Belief in UFOlogy
The Obama Administration as those which have proceeded it since WW2 was content to look the other way. They were content to let this "One Ton Elephant" in the living room, roam about Capitol Hill consuming resources (Black Budget) and growing each year by exponential proportions. A host of intelligence agencies have been created and tasked to keep this "Mother of Manhattan Projects" veiled in secrecy. Actually "Veiled" is not a good word because the beast has been hidden in plain sight. Whenever someone says, "Look at the elephant" they're assailed by the full weight of the Deep State to "Shut the Fuck up, play the game or face dire consequences." In the beginning they murdered people who threatened their dark little secret, however in more recent times have reserved lethal force for when other means failed.

The truth behind a growing belief in UFOlogy:

1. Extraterrestrials (ETs) Exist. They have been visiting this planet for thousands of years.
2. They have interacted with humans and used their DNA to create product improved versions of life on this planet.
3. They don't want human-kind to destroy the biosphere with pollution or nuclear weapons.
4. They routinely abduct humans and other life forms to obtain root stock for their genomes.
5. The consider humans to be "Intelligent life" and animals to be disposable.
6. They have been known to expunge human populations which did not genetically develop to meet expectations.
7. The Deep State is scared "Shitless" what they might do if antagonized.
8. The Deep State has developed aspects of their off world technology through back engineering, particularly aeronautical platforms used in inter-solar and interstellar space travel.
9. The Deep State maintains a liaison with various ET entities, and carries out trade.
10. The Deep State has sent emissaries to visit intelligent life forms in other interstellar systems.
11. The Deep State has established a human presence on the Moon and Mars and explored other planets of our solar system.
12. The National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA) is a front for our Secret Space Force.
13. The Deep State has entered into cooperative ventures with the ETs that have been mutually beneficial.
14. There have been conflicts with the ETs which have resulted in mutual loss of life.
15. In addition to back engineering crashed platforms the United States has been provided "Hand Me Down" inter-solar craft of various types.
16. Our Secret Space Force grew so large it had to be formally acknowledged by President Trump.

© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969228-The-Truth-behind-a-Growing-Realization-and-Belief-in-UFOlogy