Contests With A Christian Theme
He lights your path even in your darkest days.
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 119:105
A SPECIAL DEBT OF GRATITUDE TO SISCO & SISCO's GOOD DEED GROUP
FOR THE AWARDICON THAT GRACES THIS PAGE.THANK YOU.
I want to thank my dear friend for this beautiful Lighthouse Globe that shines brightly upon this contest.
1. Your writing must be poetry.
2. Only one entry per round.
3. The rating must be "E" for everyone. If not, you will disqualify your entry.
4. Poems may be previously written, but NOT previously awarded.
5. Your entry should be submitted, ready to be judged. - Please edit for spellings/typos and grammar etc. before submitting your entry.
6. The deadline for poems will be @ 11:59 EST on the 1st day of the month.
7. There must be three entries for the first place to be awarded. A minimum of five entries for a first place, second place, and third place to be awarded. The judge or judges will determine any Honorable Mention.
8. Your poem MUST be in b-item, item form or book entry form. If you are unsure how to do this, please consult WritingML Help
9. Please add word count, line count, the verse used, and the prompt to the BOTTOM of your page.
10. I will review, judge, award and make winner announcement's by the 7th of each month, sooner if possible. Please NO edits until after the Winner's announcement, or you will disqualify yourself. I don't want that to happen, because we are all very gifted writers. I don't want that to happen, because we are all very gifted writers.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed,
for the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go."
Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression.
But a good word makes it glad.
In this day and time how does this verse play a part in your life. Use these words anywhere in your verse; "anxiety, heart, depression, word, and glad" in your poem and highlight them in grape, so you're not disqualified.
Please BOLD and HIGHLIGHT "anxiety, heart, depression, word, and glad" in GRAPE so it stands out for my eyes, the rest in BLACK... LOL, It is much easier for me. Thank you
Please NO more than 25 lines and make sure you read all the RULES, SORRY to repeat but sometimes you just have to. I just don't want you to disqualify yourself. RULE #9. Please add word count, line count, the verse used, and the prompt to the BOTTOM of your page.
Have you ever thought about being a guest judge? Come join me in some really inspiring poetry. It will enrich your soul.
Each entry will receive 1,000 GP's
10,000 GP's, an Awardicon for your poem and will be featured the following month.
5,000 GP's and an Awardicon for your poem.
An Awardicon for your poem.
An Awardicon for your poem. (If there are 12 or more entries).
The judge or judges will determine an Honorable Mention.
Please send donations to The Lighthouse Bank ID: 1723081
There are two ways to earn a Merit Badge.
A donation of 30,000 GP's you will receive the beautiful MB "Lighthouse Poetry."
For a donation of 50,000 GP's you will receive the beautiful MB "Celebrating Life."
A donation of 70,000 GP's you will receive the beautiful MB "The Light from Within."
A donation of 100,000 plus, you will receive all THREE MB's
The second way is to enter FIVE monthly contests in a row. You will receive "The Light from Within" MB.
Please remind me when you enter your fifth entry, so I don't leave anyone out.
The Lighthouse Poetry Contest Donation List Is Kept On The Lighthouse Bank Page.