*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2192122-Respect-your-mother-and-wait-for-her-to-come-back
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: Respect your mother and wait for her to come back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Respect your mother and wait for her to come back

    by: HC60
After what had just occurred you felt completely unable to form a plan to get out of this mess. You sat drenched in your mother's pre-cum and your saliva that had been overflowing from her using your face as a fuckhole just a few moments prior.

After a few minutes your mother returned, still naked from the waist down with her beautiful breasts bursting out of her half-unbuttoned shirt. Her erection had subsided only slightly and her veiny cock swung in the air as she moved. You almost felt you could see strands of her cum dripping from the tip of her glans. In one hand, Lisa carried what looked like clothes and in the other a black leather case of some sort.

”Look at you, waiting so obediently” Lisa says, smilingly and her cock seems to twitch along. ”Your clothes have gotten all messy from my pre-cum so I brought you something to change into and then I brought..something else. First take off all your messy clothes.” Her voice was firm and decisive. You'd prefer changing in private, the prospect of being naked in front of your mother was not something you welcomed. There seemed no way out of it, however and you slowly undressed yourself.

You now stood buck naked in front of your mother. Your cheeks were blushing bright red and your stomach churning. Lisa was absentmindedly glaring at you and once again back to tweaking her nipple, having dropped the clothes on the living-room table. Your cock had gone completely flaccid; in your mind the smallest it's ever been.

”Aww, your little pecker is adorable, Doug. Now before you put on the clothes I have a small gift for you, which should help you perform better in your..studies. This cute little thing right here!” Lisa opens the black case and takes out a transparent butt plug around 6 inches long. On the round base there was some sort of gemstone sparkling. Compared to your mother's penis it was tiny and thin but compared to your own it was at least half an inch thicker.

”Get on the couch, face down in the cushions and your ass up in the air, NO excuses, let's go.” You do as you are told and you lie there for a bit with your virgin asshole exposed, puckering at the air catching it.

Your mother moves to the end of the couch, gets on, and bends over you, so now she is positioned with her upper body straight over your exposed butt. You can't see anything but you can hear her giggling. ”Dougie, that tight little butt of yours is so beautiful. The cutest little buns and the cutest little ring in the center.” Your mother starts groping your butt cheeks and molding them, with her strong hands. Her hand moves down towards your asshole and her thumb runs over it gently, poking at its very center. Suddenly you feel your mother shifting her weight and pushing you back a bit and you feel her long hair now enveloping your butt cheeks: ”I gotta get a taste of this beautiful pussy, baby”, Lisa says as she dives her face in your crack and starts moving her tongue up and down your crack. Her wet tongue pokes violently at your entrance making you gasp audibly. You can't deny to yourself this feels amazing. ”I knew you'd like this, Dougie.” Coated with spit and armed with your mother's will, her long tongue enters your butthole rather easily. She starts tongue fucking your hole, making sure to get it as coated with spit as possible. You've gone from flaccid to as hard as you have ever been, dripping pre-cum every other moment. This continues for a few minutes, with your mother alternating between her tongue and her middle finger, probing your insides with fervor.

You feel your mother shifting and your curiosity gets the better of you. You turn your head so you can see what is happening. Your mother is blowing the plug with her mouth, coating it in her saliva while her other hand has its middle finger lodged deep in your asshole. ”This oughta do it, baby. Now I want you to relax and don't tighten your ass while I put in your gift.” As she removes her finger from your ass it is replaced with the tip of the transparent butt plug. She pushes down and the first bit goes in surprisingly easy and the stretching of your rectum feels pretty great, you thought, all things considered. As more of the plug is pushed in it begins to hurt as it is now much wider than your mother's finger. You bury your face in the cushions and breathe deeply to try and weather the pain. You feel the plug penetrating you deeper and stretching you further as suddenly with a plop it lodges itself with the base hugged tight by your anus. It feels very weird and uncomfortable but the pain seemed to go away once it went all the way in, replaced with a sense of fullness. It is difficult to not pucker your anus and feel the base denying it closure.

”Now that is just a perfect view, Dougie. How I wish we weren't running late already. Now get up and put on these clothes.” Your mother starts dressing herself. You try and move as normal as possible with a foreign object lodged up in your back door. You pick up the clothes and look it over. On the surface it seems like normal, white, clothes. Upon inspection, however you realize the underwear are basically panties and are are very revealing and skimpy. Very thin material that is more or less see through. Putting them on, they feel snug and so tight that the end of the plug pokes slightly at the fabric. Although not as see through, the t-shirt it is very tight so you can easily see your nipples in the shirt. The pants follow a similar pattern. You struggle to get them on cause they are so tight and once buttoned up they cusp your groin and buttocks. You have to make sure to not bend over or the plug will be clearly visible from the outside. You flex your assmuscles to confirm the plug is still firmly in position. You hope that this plug won't force you to pop embarrassing boners while at Ms. Miller's. In these pants there is no way hiding it, that's for sure. Having not had an orgasm through all that has happened today, you fear it is impossible to not pop an erection sooner rather than later.

The drive to Ms. Miller's is not very long but you are filled with anxiety. The feeling of fullness from the butt plug is still present but you feel you can relax a bit more as time passes What is going to happen? Why should my mother putting stuff up my ass prepare me for tutoring?

You pull up to Ms. Miller's house and to your dismay your mother decides to follow you to the door to see you off.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HC60 (UN: hc60 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2192122-Respect-your-mother-and-wait-for-her-to-come-back