*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1240622-Expand-Totally-Spies/cid/737470-Alex-body-starts-its-growth-while-she-sleeps
by wraith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1240622
The Totally Spies go on weird adventures.
This choice: Alex body starts its growth while she sleeps.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Alex body starts its growth while she sleeps.

    by: et_smash
The girls get down to San Diego and check in to the hotel. Sam and Clover go on a little recon. Alex says, "I got to take a nap I am so tired for some reason."

While Alex sleeps her body start it's muscle growth. The fat thins out as the muscles eat up stored energy. Her arms grow several inches her legs grow larger and stronger, abs rip and shread, chest thickens with muscle. Her face muscles even grow giving her a more manly jaw.

Alex wakes up and her cloths are shreaded from her 40 pounds of muscle she packed on. She looks in the mirror.... "WOW!" She says in a deeper voice. "I am so ripped!" She flexes in the mirror and really likes what she sees. Her stomach then makes a loud growl. "Oh boy I am staving. Got to go get some eats." Alex puts on some sweatpants and a tanktop. Both are very tight on her muscular body.

She make her way to the buffet in the hotel. She loads up plates of chicken, baked potatoes, roast beef, veggies. She is on her 3rd plate when......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sam and Clover return.

2. Someone else says hello.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wraith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1240622-Expand-Totally-Spies/cid/737470-Alex-body-starts-its-growth-while-she-sleeps