*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1057957-Come-up-with-another-plan
by Bethp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1434745
Your Family moves to a Farm on the edge of town and will find a surprise
This choice: Come up with another plan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Come up with another plan

    by: Bethp
Julie walks in the door. She looks at you in the pod and asks, "What should we do with the machine."

Leaning back in the pod, you ponder."We could take care of the popularity of a couple of bitchy girls at our school!"

Turning toward Julie you start spouting out more ideas, "We could even switch with some college girls and have some real fun!"
"We could use this machine to..... " A flash of inspiration comes through you. " We could get the test answers from Mrs. Becker. You could switch with her and get them."

Julie looks at you and says, "We could hook me up with your brother, instead!"

"That dweeb," you scoff. "What do you see in him. He's a social nobody."

"It's not all about popularity. He's shy, nice, wouldn't hurt anybody! He can't even play football because he's afraid he'll hurt somebody. He's always nice t...."
"Oh would you drop it Julie! Do you ever listen to yourself!" you blurt out. "You are popular, you can get any jock. Why date the gentle dork, he's a nobody. Darryl and his friend Zack will always be nobodies!"

Switching the subject back to the matter at hand you say, "Should we get the test answers so we don't have to study this weekend? Maybe knock down a couple girls popularity? What do you feel like?"

You have the following choices:

1. Use the machine to get test answers

*Noteb*
2. Use the machine to get revenge on a couple of girls in school

*Noteb*
3. another idea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bethp (UN: bethp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bethp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1057957-Come-up-with-another-plan