*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508196-Not-Another-Musical-Fan-Fiction/cid/1818461-LeonNightmare-Moon-singing-Be-Prepared
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1508196
The day has finally arrived, all your favorite fictional characters singing random songs.
This choice: Leon (my OC) + Nightmare Moon singing "Be Prepared!" (reserved).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Leon+Nightmare Moon singing "Be Prepared"

    by: Leon_Midnight
(Announcer, Leon, Nightmare Moon, Both, Shadowbolt(s)) (note: Leon is my OC. If you want info about him, e-mail me)

(Link for the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce1hg63C...)

"Okay, folks! For our next song, we have "Be Prepared", from the Lion King 1 movie. And, while this song is usually performed by a single male singer, this time it'll be performed by two singers, one male and one female. Now, let's greet our singers! The female singer...!"

*drum rolls*

"Nightmare Moon, from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in her Anthro form!"

The crowd cheered as the curtians parted to reveal a pitch black Alicorn woman. She was, at least, a head and half higher than the regular human. She had two majestic wings, ethereal mane and tail and a magnificent spiralled horn that indicated her status. She was not wearing her usual light blue armor. Instead, she was wearing a strapless midnight-blue dress that reached her hooves. The dress had many brilliant dots all over. If one were to pay attention, if would look like she was wearing a piece of the night sky itself. It also was clearly designed for her, because it had open spaces in the back for her wings and her tail. She was also mearing a tiara on her head that was silver colored with five small jewels on it. Two on the left side, two on the right side and one on the center. The jewels that were at the tips of the tiara were pearls, the ones at the front were sapphires. All on them were star shaped. And completing the tiara, was a beatifully crescent-moon shaped onyx stone right on the center. Thee jewels had been clearly marved by professionals. No amateur could match the skills that they were done with.

"Hello, everyone! How are you this fine night? Now, tell me! Are you ready for some sweet music?"

The crowd roared with cheer and were very anxious and eager for the show to begin.

"Thank you for your words, your highness. Now, for our male singer, we have someone unexpected. May I present, Leon! The son of Nightmare Moon!"

Audience: "EH?!?!?!"

The curtains parted to reveal a young man. He looked to be on his late teens and was as tall as his mother. His hair was short with three spikes that looked like inverted waves and pointed to the left. His eyes were teal colored, like Nightmare's but with normal slits. His body was quite bulky and well built. His clothes were practically pure black. He was wearing a t-shirt, jeans pants, sneakers, biker gloves with silver steel spikes on the knuckles, sun-glasses that were hanging froom his t-shirt, a legitimate leather jacket that had silver steel spikes on the shoulders and a stetson hat.

"I know this is a shocker to everyone. It was for me too when I found out. But we're here to sing, not to judge! Now, why dont you come over here and introduce yourself to the crowd, Mr. Leon?"

The announcer passes the microphone to Leon.

"Certainly. But, please, just Leon will suffice. Now, everyone, as you heard, my name is Leon Midnight Seiryu Moon. And I'm the son of the mare that I'm proud to call mother, Nightmare Moon."

Suddenly, Leon felt someone, or better saying, somepony, hughing him from behind. He looked back and, as expected, found his mother hugging him.

"Thank you, Leon."

"No need to thank me, mom. I just told the truth. No matter what anyone says about you, I'll always be proud to be your son. And I wouldn't change you for anyone else. Not now, not ever."

Nightmare teared up a bit from hearing that.

Audience: "Awwwwwwwwwww!!!"

"Now then, are you ready, your majesties?"

"Sure am, pal. Sure am."

"Me too."

Nightmare then used her magic to reate a bunch of Shadowbolts.

"This guys will do the chorus."

"Good! Now, get ready to begin in 5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!!!"

(Begginning of the song)

"We never thought ponies essential. Their hides are unspeakably bright.
But maybe they've a glimer of potential
If all that they knew was our night..."


"We know that your powers of rettention
Are as dim as the sky is outside

But thick as you are
Pay attention!

Our words are a matter of pride."

"This long centuries
They've been torment

The stars saw the tears on our faces
But now there arises a potence
Of new management!
In this place."


"So prepare for a night everlasting!
Be prepared for sensational news!"


"The reign of the nightmare
Is tip-toeing nearer."


"And where do we feature?"

"Just listen to the teachers."

"We know it sounds sordid
But you'll be rewarded

When the stars aid in cutting us loose."

"There's now waking from this nightmare."

"Be Prepaaaaaaaaared!"

"Yeah, we'll be preppared! Be preppared for what?"

"For the Night Eternal."

"But, dosen't Celestia control the Sun?"

"Yes, but we'll imprison her. And take the Elements of Harmony too..."

"That's a grat idea! Who needs a ruler?
No princess, no prince. La-la-la-la-laaa-la!"


"Idiots! There will be a princess and a prince!"

"But you said-"

"WE will be a princess and a prince.
Stick with us, and you'll never go unnoticed again!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Hurray!
Long live the rulers!
Long live the rulers!!
LONG LIVE THE RULERS!!!"

"At last we will all be connected
With two rulers that all will adore."


"Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected
To take certain duties on board..."


"At last all this ponies will cower
Of sunlight they'll not a spark

But altough the night lasts forever
Don't think that you can hide in the dark!!!"

"Be prepared foe the cup of the century!
Be prepared for the murkiest scam!"

"Meticulous planning
Tenacity spanning
A thousand year exile
Is simply why we'll..."


"Be rulers eternal!
Our empire nocturnal!
And seen for the wonders we are!!!"

"There's no waking from this nightmare!
Be prepaaaaaared!!"


"Yes, there's no waking from this nightmare."

Leon+Nightmare+Shadowbolts: "BE PREPAAAAARED!!!"

*Colective evil maniacal laughter!!!"

(End of the song)

As soon as the song ended, the crowd exploded wit cheers! Everyone had loved their performance!

"Wonderful! Simply wonderful, your hignesses! And might I add that you make a great singing couple! Makes us wonder why you didn't got a song on the show."

"Oh, you're not the only one wondering about that. But it dosen't really matters."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Because, wether they think we have talent or not, WE know that we have. Thus, we don't really care what they think."

"That's a very nice way to think, Leon. Anyway, thank you very much for your time!"

"No problem! Oh! And don't hesitate to call again if you want us to sing again, okay?"

"Yeah! We enjoyed ourselves. And from the reaction of the audience, they had fun to. Am I right, everyone?"

Audience: "YEAAAAAAAHH!!!"

"Will do, your highnesses! Will do!"

"Well then, shall we go, Leon?"

"Eeyup! Let's go mom. We did promised Pinmkie that we would arrive in time for her party."

"Indeed, what was it about, this time?"

"Who knows? Pinkie will take any reason to throw a party."

"*chuckles* True."

Leon's hands and Nightmare's horn began to glow and, in a second, they were gone.

"Now, let's greet our next contestants!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Leon_Midnight (UN: maexam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonofInsanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508196-Not-Another-Musical-Fan-Fiction/cid/1818461-LeonNightmare-Moon-singing-Be-Prepared