*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First choice in Dusk Forst
  2. Set of On Your Adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/685481-First-choice-in-Dusk-Forst
by Raz455
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1542237
You are Ren a boy travelling to save the day. Dont become a girl!
This choice: Find man in Dusk Forst  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

First choice in Dusk Forst

    by: Kriss1989
As much as you'd love to travle a labarynth, save a princess, fight dasterdly thieves, or slay a mighty dragon, you're only a level one adventurer. It's probably a lot safer to travle through the Dusk Forst which is filled with weaker monsters to gain experience and treasure for later.

Having decided on your course of action, you head out into the forest. The paths are not that complex, and you wonder how, sans-plot convenience, andyone could get lost out here. Up ahead, you see a sign. It reads "There are two chests before you, pick the right one and win, pick wrong and sufer a curse." As son as you read the sign it vanishes and two chests apear before you; a black scary lookign chest on the left and a normal one on the right. What do you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kriss1989 (UN: krissl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raz455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/685481-First-choice-in-Dusk-Forst