*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Monster Dog, Max
  2. Your Family Dog
  3. Uninvited Animal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/2739041-Monster-Dog-Max
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561472
Live out your life.....just really,really tiny.
This choice: Max  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Monster Dog, Max

    by: Unknown
You never thought this could even happen, but against your expectations and this closet's trusted security, you could see, right in front of the few centimeters where you rested, a massive lump of fur you only know as your worst nightmare come to life.

Ever since you were little (young, I mean), you had faced many trials only worsened by your microscopic size. December had accidentally sat on you a few times, your mom nearly baked you into a cake before realising that you were trapped in a bag of sugar for several long, terrifying hours, and although more recent, Melly had caused you to have many paranoid thoughts of toy cars running you over and your tiny figure getting mixed in with all the other toys in her scarily filled-up toy basket.

Those weren't even the worst, however. When you were only 5, your older sister begged and begged for a pet. Your mother just wasn't having it though, until one dreadfully fateful Christmas Day when the family got a new puppy named Max. And worst of all, the dogbed was set up in the same room as your closet. This changed your highly peaceful nights alone and asleep into hours in bed where you either couldn't sleep because of Max's weirdly loud snoring or simply the fear that this beast could wake up and do goodness knows what to you with no one around to help.
With all your paranoia and an unfortunate incident, your mom decided to move him downstairs and ever since you never even wanted to think about this massive furball. Years passed, and he became a large monster of a pet, although probably not too big to anyone else.

Now, with all this backstory out of the way, the fact still stands that your family's dog found his way into your safe closet. You had no idea how, but when you thought about it the door of this room wasn't actually locked often and your closet had no locks whatsoever. The closet door behind the dog was left open, and Max himself was still fast asleep, blowing his breath right towards you. Max blocked you from getting out through the door. You saw a small opening behind him, but you, in your smaller world, were miles away from there. You also considered getting on him, as at least then you'd be somewhat out of danger on his back or something. But if you waited, you thought, he might go away or someone might come and find him.

What do you do next, puny one?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Walk over to the exit beside Max

*Noteb*
2. Wait it out

*Noteb*
3. Get on Max's body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/2739041-Monster-Dog-Max