*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jazzy
  2. Your Family Dog
  3. Uninvited Animal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/2739050-Jazzy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561472
Live out your life.....just really,really tiny.
This choice: Jazzy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jazzy

    by: Unknown
Your family dog, named Jazzy by your older sister, sat right by where you sleep. You heard her panting, and the smell was, as with any dog, unbearable in your opinion.

It seemed unusual, considering your nature, that there even would be a dog in the family, but your older sister just couldn't be quiet about wanting a puppy really badly. It often seemed like she forgot about your presence when she went on and on about how adorable these slobbery, dangerous beasts are, but obviously to you just the word "dog" sends shivers down your spine.

Long story short, December got her wish and a small husky named Jazzy was introduced in the family, quick to grow up, get bigger and become even scarier to you over the years. Your mother wasn't at all happy with the dog though, and made sure to keep Jazzy far away from your fragile self.

Many years had been managed between you and this giant, but a few slip-ups, like you falling right into the dog bowl below the dining table, or your little sister playing with you and Jazzy at the same time with less than fun results, had occured and sent you into loathing this dog's very existence.

But now back to your problem, Jazzy as she sat by your small abode didn't seem to notice you were even there, as her eyes were looking elsewhere, unusual for dogs who in your experience seem to love small things. You saw this as a good thing, as the big mountain of fluff and terror didn't see you and you could easily walk away at any minute without her notice. You could also overcome your fears and walk up to her, or just stay where you are and see what happens.

What happens now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Walk past

*Noteb*
2. Wait...

*Noteb*
3. Overcome your fear and approach the beast!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/2739050-Jazzy