*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/2378705-His-Sister-Erica-Is-Tortured-Along-Side-Him
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: His Sister Erica Is Tortured Along Side Him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

His Sister Erica Is Tortured Along Side Him

    by: Kuddles
         Richard’s sister Erica meanwhile has been going through sheer ticklish hell herself at the hands of Dr. Tickles’ evil carny assistants, and having just finished with her own mortifying misadventure elsewhere in his sideshow, the timing is perfect to utilize brother and sister together for the fiends’ torments.

         Thus, Dr. Tickles decides to clean the both of them up, and they receive relatively decent treatment at their captor’s hands during their separate soapy bubble baths and gentle scrubbings. Both children ask if there will be any more awful tickling torture, and their captor assures them with soft murmurs of, “No! Of course not! You’re all finished with that. After your bath-time, we’re going to prepare you for delivery home. Only you will be returning dressed as widdle babies, with diapers and botties on, since neither of you were able to hold your little bladders during our tickle games. That’s what you get for being such little pee babies inside my twisted sideshow, darlings! Now, if you don’t agree to these terms, then you’ll stay here, at my mercy, for another, even WORSE round of funny business at our hands, and oh, how we delight in making such adorable little girls and boys squirm and scream with laughter! The choice is YOURS, children! Which will it be? Will you risk half the town seeing you dressed like the little diaper babies you are? Or shall we keep you here a bit longer, to begin Round Two for the both of you? Only THIS time, I’ll tie and tease you together, so that you’ll need to rely on each other while you experience more of my namesake torture!”

         Richard and Erica are reunited and allowed to hug each other while are given a tough choice to ponder. Either let the bullies working for the carny madman dress them as babies, but then be free of this place? The big drawback there is undoubtedly being seen by friends and family around town on their way home. They would NEVER live that down! Or, they could suffer more of the terrible tickle torture at the hands of fiends who had already broken them on their first experience. Not something either of them relished repeating anytime soon.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/2378705-His-Sister-Erica-Is-Tortured-Along-Side-Him