While many monsters like to eat humans, there are those who don't. 7,580+ views
|While most monsters try to eat humans, and like doing so, for one reason or another, you try to not eat humans.|
Reasons for why include:
1. Humans could be a protected species, due to over hunting.
2. The job you have gives those who don't eat sentient beings a bonus.
3. The love of your life was a human that someone ate, and you feel guilty for not protecting them.
4. One of the parents of your boy/girlfriend is a monster that will kill/eat you if a drop of your saliva lands on their baby.
5. Your parents were vegetarians and taught you to not take the lives of others just to eat them, unless it was absolutely necessary.
6. You were a selective hunter, looking for a good reason to eat someone, when something happened that changed your life and you vowed to never eat another human.
7. Your beliefs about how all life is sacred.
Whatever the reason, you have the urge to eat humans, but you battle it, everyday, and hope that you will never eat another human.
1. Character struggles with their urge, trying to not give in, which can be difficult when they are around a human, especially if they are addicted to the taste of human flesh.
2. Sex is allowed, but try to keep it on a casual level, although I will try to be lenient about the other styles. *Note, all types of sexuality is allowed, gay/lesbian, straight, or bisexual*
3. Other monsters may eat others, but main must try not to, unless protecting someone that they care for, like a human that they are in love with.
4. Don't kill off too many people, or, at the very least, don't try to give them names if the character is forced to kill someone.
*Character Note* You are free to use any type of monster you want, even if it is your own creation, much like John Wolfstone is with me. Also, you are free to be a human, perhaps one who is being protected by a monster friend, or even one with magic. Of course, the monster, or magic using human, has to try to follow the rules that I set up, though if another monster tries to eat the human, the first one can eat that monster. Also, that monster may have a romantic interest for the human.
(Note: This story is based off of, and takes place in, "Human in A Monster's World" which is by an author with the penname oddler. Thus, some of the people and places will be the same.
PS. since that story has a GC rating, look for "Monster School" which is available to the public, and click on his portfolio. After that, click on the story.
PPS. That story is full of vore and sexual references, just to warn those who might take offence at that sort of stuff.)
By the way, here is a list of things I've made.
Please, tell me what you think about this and my other stories. (rate and review fellow writers)