*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/1075823-Just--one-screwup
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630133
The same Naruto story, Only with any number of interesting twists, from WG to GTS and more
This choice: Only one, thank goodness  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Just one screwup.

    by: HyuugaLord19
         "You are so lucky that you only used ONE of these things! This is going to cause enough of a stink when the hormones kick in! I don't need MULTIPLE families yelling at me for what's happened to their daughters! And just before graduation, too!"

         Eboshi seemed to have worn out her rant by now, and simply stood, huffing in front of her terrified junior assistant. In a calmer voice, she asked, "Can you remember WHO you injected with this, so I'll know WHO will come yelling at me?"

         Fumbling around for a moment, the assistant muttered something unintelligible. Ryohei was so terrified of Eboshi, and with good reason. She was often hailed as the greatest medic-nin since Tsunade, which was saying something. The problem lay in the fact that Eboshi also had Tsunade's temperament, if not her legendary strength.

         "I'm sorry, Ryohei, I didn't catch that. Can you speak up?" The senior doctor had turned on the deadly sugar-sweet voice she used when she was ROYALLY pissed.

         Gulping, Ryohei spoke up. "I...I believe it was..."

You have the following choices:

1. "...Hyuuga Hinata"

2. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HyuugaLord19 (UN: narukochan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/1075823-Just--one-screwup